💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga a Star Wars fan?

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

gagadonkster

What do you think, could Gaga be a closeted star wars fan? Keep in mind that she was a teenager when the first prequel film phantom menace was released.. Do you think its possible she was rebellious even as a teenager and she might have been/is now a fan of, for example, Jar Jar Binks? And do you think she goes to see the new force awakens film? 

ChicaSkas

She might. Most millenials enjoy the films. I grew up reading the books and playing with the action figures and I'm the same age as Gaga.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Warholian

Weekend-Rewind-July-29.jpg

coinsidence? no. i think gaga is star wars

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

SlayLin

She betta not be, or I would burn my stan card so fast!

:green:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

RebeldeFaith

I woudn't mind a mini era with Star Wars inspired fashion. :flutter:

Inb4 "I'm part of the 1% that don't ike SW" comments. Is old already, please. :dry:

Something something idk

ChicaSkas

Half of you guys haven't even seen the films or read the books :roll:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

She's my age so most likely. 

Our parents were in the age group that were teens when the originals came out and she loves the performing arts and those films are pop culture icons.

All of yall that are haters confuse me. WhO doesn't like Star Wars? !

If you do hate them please quote me and tell me why. I don't understand how you can hate them. They're so good lol

Fan I hope she is!

yoda-o.gif

And no @ people who dislike it and instead of just saying they don't like it insist that they drag it down 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

CannaeDrive

She never made any references to it, so we cannot assume anything. Disclosure: I don't really care about Star Wars, not my thing..

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived