💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Wtf is "the old Lady *GaGa"?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Can we scrape up the characteristics of what 'she was', bc I just looked at the Poker Face video comments (which is going viral all over again for some reason [yass queen]) and it's all like:

"I miss her, what happened?"

"I used to bop to her!"

"I used to jerk off to her a lot..."

idek WHAT tf they want back, and it's also depressing bc I don't notice where she went wrong.

What characteristics of FameGa do you think they're talking about? :green:

*yes the title has GaGa in it, sorry for the cringes, but we are talking about FameGa rn. 

EDIT:               The List:

- bangs (lost in tfm)

- sexy (tan, outfits, dancing) (lost in btw)

- catchy party music (lost in BTW/ARTPOP)

- semi relatable bops (lost in BTW)

- fun persona (literally died when Alejandro got sickening)

:wtf:

literally one comment said she took the wrong career path and needs to drop support for suicidal teens :/

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mobster

You didn't include my favorite comment: "This is like watching Tom Riddle before he became Voldemort" :air:

That one was pretty popular during the BTW era

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

SlaeUrAnus

The hits.

The simple, but artistic outfits and looks.

When she was everywhere in 2009.

Etc. 

Some are nostalgic whilst some are like "she has not had a major hit in years" because they have not kept up with her since Born This Way. 

Afterall, it was one of her most iconic and career defining looks: 

lady-gaga-poker-face-greatdanes-jpg.jpg

In my messy era.

Pacify Him

If you watch Beautiful, Dirty, Rich video, that's what they're all talking about :hor:or Just Dance basically. The PartyGa

So glad she moved on from this tbh but I'm also missing how much fun she was back then

I’m getting on your nerves

Warholian

You're sort of delusional if you're pretending you don't think anything has changed. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Tokyo Rose

I'm not sure. Most of the public thought of her as this:

lady_gaga_by_crazy_maizy.png

Her perception is probably better now than it was in 08, 09, and 10

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, Warholian said:

You're sort of delusional if you're pretending you don't think anything has changed. 

I meant it in a "what she did wrong" change. OH pls, I can decipher any image of Gaga and what era it's from. Test me :flower:

JusKeepBreathin

Famega died with Paparrazzi. She evolved even before the next album or re-release came out. I guess people miss the hair and styling of The Fame before Paparrazzi. It makes sense for those of us that fell in love with her from the beginning. But I also like the evolution. IMO It would be ridiculous for her to still be dressed and have the same style as Famega. I don't mind those comments. It's more nostalgic than bashing IMO. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Head Empty
10 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Well she used to look like this

hqdefault.jpg

And then she looked like this

-NEW-outtakes-of-Lady-Gaga-by-Nick-Knigh

Bring it back, Gaga

I'd take that second look over that first look any day of the week :laughga:.

I mean, she might have prosthetics on her face in the second one, she looks 100% more fake in the first :gaycat:

(love both tho)

Just now, just4fun said:

Famega died with Paparrazzi. She evolved even before the next album or re-release came out. I guess people miss the hair and styling of The Fame before Paparrazzi. It makes sense for those of us that fell in love with her from the beginning. But I also like the evolution. IMO It would be ridiculous for her to still be dressed and have the same style as Famega. I don't mind those comments. It's more nostalgic than bashing IMO. 

I do wonder if she really evolved, or did she devolve though. Like I'm not sure sometimes. There can be many arguments for both sides but I for one still enjoy The Fame album's songs the most so that might influence my opinion.

They miss her being fun and making little bops, like everyone else.

It's not that they don't "get it" or they only care about success like half of this site seems to believe, they just miss her cute bops and more fun orientated persona.

Archived