Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would ARTPOP from ARTPOP have been a good single choice?

Creyk

Featured Posts

A Real Panda

I dont know. I dont like the song, dont dislike it either. But I would prefer 9 other songs, including Dope, to be more single worthy than ARTPOP.

GloZell Green

It would have been perfect, along with MANiCURE and Gypsy. MANiCURE could have been her third diamond single :giveup:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

19 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

YES! It's easily the best song on the album and most radio friendly. Will never understand why they chose G.U.Y over it... 

She chose G.U.Y because it was the fan favorite song from the album. She literally said in an interview that she made the video as a present for us fans.

18 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

It would have been perfect, along with MANiCURE and Gypsy. MANiCURE could have been her third diamond single :giveup:

I know...MANiCURE was the smash that got away, the new Scheiße. A real shame.

Reality

I love the song, but I don't think it would have been a good single choice. Singles usually are usually really upbeat and radio-friendly. I'm not saying that ARTPOP isn't radio-friendly—I think it is—but it's a little over 4 minutes long, and no one's going to listen to a 4 minute long song on the radio. 

🃏🖤👹

Sure.  I'm for any song being a single.  You never know which ones will catch on.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Whispering
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

She chose G.U.Y because it was the fan favorite song from the album. She literally said in an interview that she made the video as a present for us fans.

Gaga said the last part about the video being a gift to fans, but she didn't say she chose G.U.Y. As a single because it was a fan favorite. You just made that part up. 

Better Day
1 hour ago, regmckie said:

I love the song, but I don't think it would have been a good single choice. Singles usually are usually really upbeat and radio-friendly. I'm not saying that ARTPOP isn't radio-friendly—I think it is—but it's a little over 4 minutes long, and no one's going to listen to a 4 minute long song on the radio. 

Bad Romance

Together You And I!

Better Day

It is Gaga's best song in her whole discography and my favourite song of all time and I would love it to have been a single 

Together You And I!

Swan Heart

It's one of Gaga's best songs ever, so yes, I would have loved that. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived