Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Selena's Gaga speech?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Before the Billboard Woman of the Year event happened, Selena Gomez made it seem like she is going to have a speech in which she will talk about Gaga. Which would be totally normal, as they are always praising the WOTY. However, I did not see any speech so far. Did it happen and we just didn't have a thread discussing it? Or did they not let Selena speak? Does anybody know what happened? I was curious to hear what she had to say about The Queen but I saw no mention of it anywhere.

She talks about it here.

Mobster

She probably did it in private and told her she loved ARTPOP and Gaga told her to get away because she thought "this chick is full of sh*t"

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

3 minutes ago, Mobster said:

She probably did it in private and told her she loved ARTPOP and Gaga told her to get away because she thought "this chick is full of sh*t"

Naah, Gaga loves Selena

8 minutes ago, Cool Machine said:

wanted to give Gaga this big speech.

9 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

She's a fan; we all want to give speeches about Gaga to the world about how much we love her.

tumblr_mdmv7xemWf1qbmj8io1_250.gif

Hmm hmm. Well okay. I was under the impression that she was going to get the stage with all eyes on her, but then I guess I misunderstood

andy232000
20 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Before the Billboard Woman of the Year event happened, Selena Gomez made it seem like she is going to have a speech in which she will talk about Gaga. Which would be totally normal, as they are always praising the WOTY. However, I did not see any speech so far. Did it happen and we just didn't have a thread discussing it? Or did they not let Selena speak? Does anybody know what happened? I was curious to hear what she had to say about The Queen but I saw no mention of it anywhere.

She talks about it here.

i haven´t seen the show but after her performance gaga cried so im guessing they chatted a bit

Luna Lovegood
18 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

i haven´t seen the show but after her performance gaga cried so im guessing they chatted a bit

Any video that I can watch it?

luna’s advocate

JusKeepBreathin

Maybe that part wasn't recorded or televised. I doubt they are recording the entire show. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

13 hours ago, Mobster said:

I do not think that Gaga thinks so. She clearly likes Selena.

Mobster
6 hours ago, User said:

I do not think that Gaga thinks so. She clearly likes Selena.

Lol, don't worry... My comment was meant as a joke...Gaga once said that about Taylor Swift during an interview with Howard Stern...

http://www.mtv.com/news/2014470/lady-gaga-thought-taylor-swift-was-full-of-sh/

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived