💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did DJ Khaled and Gaga ever work together?

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

Iv'e been waiting to be honest...

Next time Gaga decides to do hip-hop or a genre with hip-hop vibes i'd love for him to spill on it.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Future Lover

Idk what goes through his heads sometimes so it'll probably never happen. At one point he pretended like he gave Apple permission to up their servers to accommodate his song. I also think he told people him and Gaga were friends when this pic was taken, when in actuality he just ran into her on the street.

Papasquat

What are some of his biggest hits? I hear a lot about him, and see a bunch of vines making fun of him. But I don't know if I've ever heard any of his music. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Nikkosuxx said:

What are some of his biggest hits? I hear a lot about him, and see a bunch of vines making fun of him. But I don't know if I've ever heard any of his music. 

My favorite ever since the release : 

Another : 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Stephen

I have no idea who this is I just keep seeing his name + face everywhere and I refuse to pay attention 

RAMROD
Just now, Nikkosuxx said:

Sounds familiar? :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

I have no idea who this is I just keep seeing his name + face everywhere and I refuse to pay attention 

Stock of humor from hip hop scene :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Miranda Sings

DJ KHALED GON SHOW HER THE KEYS TO SUCCESS!! THEY DON'T WANT U TO HAVE NUMBER ONE SINGLES, BLESS UP FAM

Papasquat
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sounds familiar? :gaycat:

Oh god. Yeah. That song was everywhere. 

I I actually wouldn't mind him on the next album. I just want more music.  I'm so hungry for gaga music, I'd buy an album of her expressing her bowels for an hour. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Mobster

If I press play on the LG5 single and hear "another one" in that f*cking annoying voice of his... or "Mustard on the beat, ho" I'll take a long a** break from stanning

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Princess Die

Never Surrender was ight. That's my depressed song. :neyde:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Archived