💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga is hiding something?

Kermit

Featured Posts

I hope so. The leaked tracks really helped me during the wait for the BTW era. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit
7 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Yes. She always has something up her pu$$ay

Taylor's baby blessing wand cannot be hidden...I hope...

06e85e88ff36e6d9abbad807eb6a4a3c.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I am not really interested in her earlier stuff, before she became Lady Gaga. I feel like she was just working hard then to establish her voice and was unsure of who she would be back then. She was in her progress of growth. I have seen some of it and heard, but she seemed like it was always about work then, so I am uninterested in it. She didn't seem inspired by anything or have a signature. She seemed like your typical vocalist tryout.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Kermit
35 minutes ago, Sister said:

I am not really interested in her earlier stuff, before she became Lady Gaga. I feel like she was just working hard then to establish her voice and was unsure of who she would be back then. She was in her progress of growth. I have seen some of it and heard, but she seemed like it was always about work then, so I am uninterested in it. She didn't seem inspired by anything or have a signature. She seemed like your typical vocalist tryout.

Pre-The Fame tracks are life though, they're more catchier than half of her released discography to be honest, they can seem very beginner-ish but the songs have a certain bling that most of her current music doesn't really have, she seemed more into Glamorous pop rock being inspired by David Bowie and a New york stripper, it's definitely something that would have blown up if she was popular in that time.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

1 minute ago, DominicB said:

Pre-The Fame tracks are life though, they're more catchier than half of her released discography to be honest, they can seem very beginner-ish but the songs have a certain bling that most of her current music doesn't really have, she seemed more into Glamorous pop rock being inspired by David Bowie and a New york stripper, it's definitely something that would have blown up if she was popular in that time.

No. I have to disagree, I like all of that seventies stuff and David Bowie, but I hate Gaga's earlier stuff. It is just too commonplace and nothing stands out about her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I can think of many reasons why she hid her unreleased songs:

Maybe because it is also hard to write and make songs, she puts passion in it and I think she doesn't want it around the internet without people knowing what those songs mean;

She wants to sound new as possible and she doesn't want to released a song that has been already heard by many;

Or she wants to use it again in the future, just like what she did on Fashion of his Love where she get some lyrics on the song Earthquake.

10 hours ago, DominicB said:

Maybe she is planning on releasing posthumous albums after she goes like MJ

I can't imagine this happening :duck:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Emigrante

Well, leaking the songs is really expensive and I'm sure the label wouldn't let her to do it. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
17 hours ago, gagata said:

Yes Gawn,

2015:

tumblr_mzux6pVzkn1sx8afto1_500.gif

2016:

tumblr_njk3qo5n8S1u8p4tgo1_500.gif

Where is the first gif from? :O

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

15 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Where is the first gif from? :O