Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

music theory (correct me if im wrong)

caseymonster

Featured Posts

caseymonster

(for me) at the moment: 

taylor swift is the best lyricist 

gaga is the best performer (also well rounded in all the other categories but does not master them) 

beyonce is the best in woman and black empowerment (well rounded in all the categories but do not excell in any) 

adele is the best in vocals 

katy is the best in making catchy songs (taylor is reaching for this spot) 

the phases thru the years: 

6 years ago it was time for preformance artist 

than it was time for catchy **** (katy perry was rulling) 

than came the time for vocal adele 21 

than people wanted contravorsy (miley delivered ) 

catchy **** came from taylor and some from katy 

and now again we  back in the vocal era 

as you can see. there is a pattern here. gaga is in a very competitive slot where bitchs like miley and sia and other artistic/perfromance singers want to that spot. in my opinion gaga should be aiming to fill that spot with some legit artistic stuff. no doubt gaga knew it and came up with ARTPOP (but it wasnt really that artistic). i hope gaga learns from her mistakes and comes back better than ever with some amazing performances that make people talk. something smart not just selling sex and controversy (im not implying that she ever done that) but still. discuss. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian
4 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

beyonce is the best in woman and black empowerment (well rounded in all the categories but do not excell in any) 

giphy.gif

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

caseymonster
Just now, venusian said:

giphy.gif

her voice is not better than adeles. her lyrics are not better than taylors. katy has better and more catchy tunes..

venusian
Just now, caseymonster said:

her voice is not better than adeles. her lyrics are not better than taylors. katy has better and more catchy tunes..

lol when did i say any of those things

caseymonster
1 minute ago, venusian said:

lol when did i say any of those things

you did not, but you pointed out that beyonce is excelent at everything . but its a fact that the other artists mastered those areas. and beyonce is good at them but not amazing. (when you compare her to them) 

caseymonster
3 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

I don't consider Adele to have better vocals than Gaga. She's spectactular though

the gp does tho

venusian
Just now, caseymonster said:

you did not, but you pointed out that beyonce is excelent at everything . but its a fact that the other artists mastered those areas. and beyonce is good at them but not amazing. (when you compare her to them) 

i only posted a gif dude 

10 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

the gp does tho

Not much as before. Ppl are starting to appreciate Gaga for her voice, not only for her performances. 2015 has been of big help in this sense. 

caseymonster
Just now, MGC said:

Not much as before. Ppl are starting to appreciate Gaga for her voice, not only for her performances. 2015 has been of big help in this sense. 

in this chart im talking about what the gp conciders the top of the top. the gp recognizes gagas singign ability but still praise adele as being the one true vocally talented artist.. im aware there are other vocal artists like christina and gaga but im talking about who is dominating in each field. adn which field was domianating when

I don't think Taylor swift is really that spectacular at songwriting. She is good, I just don't think she is amazing. If we are going for a top contemporary pop songwriter Sia is the obvious answer.

Beyonce is an all-round performer. I mean this performance alone is at a higher standard than any of her contemporaries.

One of the greatest performers of our generation.

I mean, it's your opinion really but I would disagree on these two especially.

Bradley

I honestly think Gaga is a better lyricist than Taylor Swift, I applaud artists who write about a variety of different things other than love, uses metaphors, etc.

Adele is a great vocalist but I think she is not as diverse as Gaga, who sings way more genres than she does, so I'd say Gaga again.

Beyonce is a better dancer than Gaga, that I must admit. Beyonce and Justin Timberlake have awesome choreography. Gaga would almost be too perfect if she even knew how to dance like them. Gaga is decent though, in dancing.

caseymonster
20 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I don't think Taylor swift is really that spectacular at songwriting. She is good, I just don't think she is amazing. If we are going for a top contemporary pop songwriter Sia is the obvious answer.

Beyonce is an all-round performer. I mean this performance alone is at a higher standard than any of her contemporaries.

One of the greatest performers of our generation.

I mean, it's your opinion really but I would disagree on these two especially.

gaga is a better preformer period. gaga can play. sings live. beyonce is manufactured as ****. in my list i listed the top of the top. beyonce is not top at perforimng cus gaga is better than her. beyonce is well great at everything. but top at nothing

Archived