💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

I'm fine with that! BUT i'm not here for more Bad Romances, Poker Faces, etc. Want them to break the charts with something new, i know they can do that so… let's pray.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fine with that! BUT i'm not here for more Bad Romances, Poker Faces, etc. Want them to break the charts with something new, i know they can do that so… let's pray.

This :nacho:

I was hoping she'd start becoming more of an album artist and not have to rely on generic-ish singles. She was doing that with BTW but because of the amazon thing...

I don't even like Red One anymore. I don't like Judas much and Scheisse isn't that good. I like the mugler remix better actually. Hair is good but his production was kind've messy.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Garibay is good, but he should be limited to one or two songs on the next album. His songs just don't have that IT quality like the rest of RedOne and GaGa's songs... the closest Garibay came to having a true hit was DITD. RedOne and GaGa are just magic together, and I do hope a majority of her songs come from him on this next album

MonsterofFame

I was hoping she'd start becoming more of an album artist and not have to rely on generic-ish singles. She was doing that with BTW but because of the amazon thing...

Lol, where have you been? She's been an albums artist since TFM and since TF was bundled with it, both albums were purchased.

Miel

Guys, just because you don't like his work with other artists, doesn't mean he can make amazing music with Gaga. Generic doesn't mean crappy music, it means it appeals to a lot of people. Do't you want that? I'd rather have a fun dance song I can play at house parties. Let's face it, "I'm a warrior queen" doesn't really get the party started.

And to people saying judas is a bad romance-copy, it's not. And if it is, it's gaga's fault. She wrote it. The only similarities are the structure. If you put the beats side by side, they sound NOTHING alike.

I actually want her to work with Max Martin, Dr Luke and Stargate, to see what she can squeeze out of them.

People are really scared/off-put of her working with Luke because they automatically think it'll mean generic. I'm sure if she actually co-produced it/had say in the process of making the music, it'd come out much different then we'd expect (I hope).

My biggest fear with RedOne now is that he MIGHT be formulaic. I'm sure Gaga wouldn't allow that and will have input of her own, but there's always a little paranoia that it will.

3 points in and ready for more

Lol, where have you been? She's been an albums artist since TFM and since TF was bundled with it, both albums were purchased.

Lol. I meant as in over time her albums get to the point like Kanyes MBDTF and have universal appeal without being generic. She can sell albums really well. With BTW it was a mix of some songs that sounded like generic 80s songs and others that sounded new and fresh. I want her to make a new and fresh pop sound that doesn't have to rely on singles to get praised or sell. BTW is my favorite gaga album but it didn't have much consistency with the sound which is good because it has diversity but it should flow. It was a mix of pleasing the public and pleasing her core fans who wanted harder stuff. It may not be the next album but it could be in the future hopefully. She is still a pop artist.

AbuHassan1992

Lol. I meant as in over time her albums get to the point like Kanyes MBDTF and have universal appeal without being generic. She can sell albums really well. With BTW it was a mix of some songs that sounded like generic 80s songs and others that sounded new and fresh. I want her to make a new and fresh pop sound that doesn't have to rely on singles to get praised or sell. BTW is my favorite gaga album but it didn't have much consistency with the sound which is good because it has diversity but it should flow. It was a mix of pleasing the public and pleasing her core fans who wanted harder stuff. It may not be the next album but it could be in the future hopefully. She is still a pop artist.

who said all her fans want hard stuff?

The majority of the fans like HML, Scheisse, Blooody Mary, Marry The Night... It was a generalization, don't look into it that much.

Miel

I want hard stuff, but a lot of others want lighter stuff.

Diversity is the answer, I guess. idk

3 points in and ready for more

boysboysboys

I personally think Garibay has more depth in his music. It's usually not as banging, or as clean, but has more musical depth in it.

:yes:

• 8 months later...
StefJAGermanotta

i just want her to be on top again

LOL, me too, so badly. We all want to see Gaga TOTALLY slay 2013, win all the VMAs, finally get the Grammy for AOTY, Vogue covers smashing record sales, etc. But I'd rather her write truly legendary songs that will last, like her faves, Springsteen, Rolling Stones, etc. I think she's looking at her career in the long run, wanting to cement herself in the history of music, instead of settling for hits like her contemporaries. She wants to be remembered for her music like Springsteen, Tony Bennett, etc.

AyaKara

LOL, me too, so badly. We all want to see Gaga TOTALLY slay 2013, win all the VMAs, finally get the Grammy for AOTY, Vogue covers smashing record sales, etc. But I'd rather her write truly legendary songs that will last, like her faves, Springsteen, Rolling Stones, etc. I think she's looking at her career in the long run, wanting to cement herself in the history of music, instead of settling for hits like her contemporaries. She wants to be remembered for her music like Springsteen, Tony Bennett, etc.

Hi hon! Just want to tell you to please not revive threads that are nearly a year old. Although I love your contribution to the topic, it would be best if you spoke about this in the ARTPOP discussion thread instead since that thread is popular & stays updated daily :)

Merry Christmas! :hug:

J e s s e

:toofunny:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived