Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

I find it strange that people will think RedOne will hinder her from making fresh sounding music, like RedOne is the one lagging and Gaga might not be?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so tired of his productions.

and synths blah.

He does the same thing over and over. I hope gaga stops working with him, but not on bad terms.

I'm done with both Garibay and Redone tbh. She should develop more of a variety and new sound with fresh producers.

Purpleteardr0ps

Okay. Sorry if I'm like way behind on this. But did we ever determine who Jeff is? Last I heard we thought he was someone close to interscope or even gaga herself. Can anyone bring me up to date on this??

Lauren Conrad

I really don't want any dubstep from her. You can all think differently, but TFM solidified her status as a pop star. Had BTW been her 2nd album, she wouldn't be that successful at all

MonsterofFame

I'm glad, and I thought everyone else would be too!

The only thing I don't like about White Shadow and Fernando is how they edited GaGa's vocals. While I enjoy The Edge of Glory, am I the only one that notices when they put two clips of her voice together during the verses? It just sounds so overproduced and fake to me when you can here the vocals all chopped up and messy. :pukey:

Yes. The first time I heard TEOG the poor editing stuck out really bad. I don't notice it as much anymore because I got used to it.

Anderson123

DJ White Shadow needs to be the executive of the new Album/EP, with the help of Fernando and RedOne but in a completely new direction, she needs to top Born This Way. I expect nothing from the next album, I want to be surprised.

I really don't want any dubstep from her. You can all think differently, but TFM solidified her status as a pop star. Had BTW been her 2nd album, she wouldn't be that successful at all

Dubstep is so overrated. :eww:

what

ReDone makes great commercial songs but the real amazing songs are courtesy of Garibay :flutter:ReDone could NEVER make anything like Heavy Metal Lover.

funny-celebrity-photos-britney-spears-copy.jpg?w=385&h=240

tumblr_lqe9f2IExU1qen27lo2_r2_400.gif

tumblr_lijk0eXMJi1qi8y5uo1_400.jpg

YOU'RE ****ING DELUSIONAL.

IF IT WASN'T FOR REDONE, GAGA WOULD BE A SUPPORT ACT FOR KATY OR RIHANNA TBQFH.

REDONE ****S ALL OVER GARIBAY AND THEN SOME.

i Love the Lady

Yes. The first time I heard TEOG the poor editing stuck out really bad. I don't notice it as much anymore because I got used to it.

Yes! I've gotten use to it also, but I just wish they would have fixed it so badly! It really does somewhat ruin the song for me as dumb as that may sound.

funny-celebrity-photos-britney-spears-copy.jpg?w=385&h=240

tumblr_lqe9f2IExU1qen27lo2_r2_400.gif

tumblr_lijk0eXMJi1qi8y5uo1_400.jpg

YOU'RE ****ING DELUSIONAL.

IF IT WASN'T FOR REDONE, GAGA WOULD BE A SUPPORT ACT FOR KATY OR RIHANNA TBQFH.

REDONE ****S ALL OVER GARIBAY AND THEN SOME.

lol you real mad

2ryj6tu.gif

RedOne is good for a very pop sound, but Fernando's work still ****s all over his stuff.

Why is everyone thinking she's doing an EP.... I NEED THE RECEIPTS.... :awesome:

It's just retarded bull****.

lol you real mad

2ryj6tu.gif

RedOne is good for a very pop sound, but Fernando's work still ****s all over his stuff.

funny-gifs-sad-but-true-bro.gif

• Poker Face
  • Lovegame
  • Monster
  • Alejandro
  • Judas
  • BAD ROMANCE

​

:Gaga:

Need I say more?

Archived