💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

Dawson

Ok, it is great :lol: Happy? :lol: I'm just comparing its brilliance with the other songs in the album and it's not that AMAZING in comparison :lol:

It's my most played song on the album :crossed:

But I agree, some other songs on the album are f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s :legend:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSkeletonWay

Yeeees:)

The most epic Gaga-songs are produced by him: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Scheisse...

I'm sure that there will be more than 3 songs produced by RedOne!

The master producer of The Fame Monster is back :legend:

Just Dance

LoveGame

Poker Face

Money Honey

Boys Boys Boys

Paper Gangsta

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Monster

So Happy I Could Die

Judas

Hair

Scheiße

Highway Unicorn

I love how most people stan so hard for TFM but dont want RedOne back even though he produced half of TFM. His songs on TF are :legend: and BTW has Judas & Scheiße. Why wouldnt you want him back do you honestly prefer Garibay with reheated 80's disco beats?

Miel

I personally think Garibay has more depth in his music. It's usually not as banging, or as clean, but has more musical depth in it.

RedOne's getting there, his work on BTW proves it, but I think Garibay and DJWS are better in producing music, not just 'hits'. imo

I love how most people stan so hard for TFM but dont want RedOne back even though he produced half of TFM. His songs on TF are :legend: and BTW has Judas & Scheiße. Why wouldnt you want him back do you honestly prefer Garibay with reheated 80's disco beats?

Because his recent work with other artists seem to be contrived from himself. He's getting very formulaic. I'm sure with Gaga he won't be just formulaic, I hope.

3 points in and ready for more

Hollywood

I personally think Garibay has more depth in his music. It's usually not as banging, or as clean, but has more musical depth in it.

RedOne's getting there, his work on BTW proves it, but I think Garibay and DJWS are better in producing music, not just 'hits'. imo

:yes:

RinoTheBouncer

I don't like his tracks very much ... sorry.

I guess we don't need anymore attempts for Bad Romance 2.0, I guess there should be a whole new track that will hit the skies in it's own way rather than attempting to imitate a previous success.

Miel

I don't like his tracks very much ... sorry.

I guess we don't need anymore attempts for Bad Romance 2.0, I guess there should be a whole new track that will hit the skies in it's own way rather than attempting to imitate a previous success.

I agree. It can apply to RedOne, too. Revolutionize in your own work as much as you can, don't try to BR2.0 it.

3 points in and ready for more

RinoTheBouncer

I agree. It can apply to RedOne, too. Revolutionize in your own work as much as you can, don't try to BR2.0 it.

Exactly! thank you very much :)

The reason why RedOne songs are generic is because of the artist she's making them with. Do you honestly believe that Nicki Minaj had any say on Starships? No, so RedOne has no need to experiment more with his sounds. However, we've come to see what happens when you have Gaga and RedOne working together (they came up with Bad Romance for crying out loud). It's not like Gaga working with RedOne equals generic music. Maybe radio friendly, NOT generic.

:crossed:

OMG

Amen

Economy

Yay! I love RedOne, I don't know why some people don't want him to work with Gaga anymore.

I know right? Bad Romance and Monster were 2 of my 3 favourite FM songs (not counting Dance In The Dark), Judas is my fav from BTW and Scheisse and MTN are the next on my list, so again 2 out of 3 of my favs on the album

Also in terms of hits, we should note that Just Dance, Poker Face and Bad Romance were her 3 biggest hits so far (well i think Born This Way passed Just Dance a little but still very close)... So he is a hit maker machine

OMG

Amen

so what? even if it was generic is that so bad? Generic music doesnt equal bad music... Ive heard many beautiful generic sounding music (like The Edge Of Glory), and not so good non-generic music (like Rihannas man down)

Generic just means is mainstream and appealing to the mass, that doesnt automatically make it bad music just because its not only a specific type of ppl that appreciate it

AbuHassan1992

Guys, just because you don't like his work with other artists, doesn't mean he can make amazing music with Gaga. Generic doesn't mean crappy music, it means it appeals to a lot of people. Do't you want that? I'd rather have a fun dance song I can play at house parties. Let's face it, "I'm a warrior queen" doesn't really get the party started.

And to people saying judas is a bad romance-copy, it's not. And if it is, it's gaga's fault. She wrote it. The only similarities are the structure. If you put the beats side by side, they sound NOTHING alike.

I actually want her to work with Max Martin, Dr Luke and Stargate, to see what she can squeeze out of them.

AbuHassan1992

My opinion in RedOne, is that in fact he got less creativity, people complain about Dr.Luke using same progressions, but RedOne uses whole songs elements in others, the drum pattern of poker face is repeated in most of The Fame songs like Just Dance and Paper Gangsta, Just Dance Drum Pattern is present in I Like it by Enrique Inglesias, and Evacuate the Dancefloor which is basically a Just Dance 2.0, Just Dance riff is present in Monster

Should i List More? :crossed:

What? the just dance riff is not in Monster. Monster has this square-pattern:

acacacac bdbdbdbd cccc eeee aaa ffff c

and just dance has

bbbb d#d#d#d# BmBmBmBm eeee Em

and they both have COMPLETELY different synths. You can't ever compare the two

RAMROD

Need some Space Cowboy shot for next album please.

They could do another Happy I Could Die, or Monster or Starstruck

or release that Earthquake song or do something really new together tbh.

Would be lovely!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived