Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

XMonsterMonster

tumblr_lvgpa9RvPB1qdlkgg.gif

If she does go generic, it doesn't mean it'll sound as crappy as many songs do nowadays in the radio..

As for RedOne, I love him. Gaga+RedOne make some magic :legend:Poker Face was the song that made me fell in love with Gaga.

DUBTSEP :legend:

Gaga+Dubstep :sick:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all his songs from BTW suck :giggle:

Truth. At least the production, anyway. ("Scheiße" is alright.)

After he gave Nicki Minaj better beats than Gaga he seriously better bring it.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Well he did produce some of her biggest hits so I wouldn't mind them working together again. :)

FrozenKookie

I want another tribal breakdown like in Judas, and dubsteps too, but no hiphop, just the beats.

Harry

I don't see the obsession with dubstep...

Dubstep is the worst genre of music in existence and I would be pissed the **** off if Gaga incorporated it into her music in any way

I love em too bb, but

Paparazzi

Dance in the Dark

Marry the Night

Born This Way

Highway Unicorn

and The Edge of Glory

are just better.

RedOne produced Highway Unicorn too

My opinion in RedOne, is that in fact he got less creativity, people complain about Dr.Luke using same progressions, but RedOne uses whole songs elements in others, the drum pattern of poker face is repeated in most of The Fame songs like Just Dance and Paper Gangsta, Just Dance Drum Pattern is present in I Like it by Enrique Inglesias, and Evacuate the Dancefloor which is basically a Just Dance 2.0, Just Dance riff is present in Monster

Should i List More? :crossed:

Quartz

blasphemy! :ohmy:

Hahaha, what? It did :flop:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

GarageGlamorous

I'm impartial to RedOne, really. :sweat:

Paparazzi (which wasn't produced by him) made me a fan, I don't really like much of The Fame outside of the singles, but I also stan for Scheisse.

2-3 RedOne produced songs, 8-12 songs produced by different people please.

iizwhoiiz

I want a lead single produced by RedOne

THIS.,

And by the way, RedOne is basically the man who launched her into this success. Without the leading hit singles like Just Dance and Poker Face from The Fame, she may not have turned out to be such a hit. RedOne's songs are always catchy, and in most of his songs there is some kind of melody that stays with you. His music sounds clean, and high quality. The only thing I disliked about RedOne's songs on BTW is that Gaga's vocals are distorted. It's added this screeching sound to her vocals. However, if you notice most of the songs on the album have this sound to it. But most, not all, but most of RedOne's productions are hits. I highly respect RedOne. But that's just me and my opinion. And Im sure someone will bash it but whatever.

Quartz

It's a great song though!

Ok, it is great :lol: Happy? :lol: I'm just comparing its brilliance with the other songs in the album and it's not that AMAZING in comparison :lol:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived