💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Everyone knows about Gaga's lips...

arthurhmangum

Featured Posts

Mobster

You are all neglecting the big picture, big lips get the people talking, big lips are the free promo of this generation #KylieJennerHaImpact

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum
4 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Yawn, my first post was a joke. I don't know why you decided to even quote me in the first place and make something out of nothing. 

Oh my goodness, you're so rude. :wtfga:

I didn't want you to misinterpret the purpose of the thread so I was just making sure. :laughga:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

FrankGutz

i dont care about her lips, her ****ing head looks HUUUUGE, idk

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

artRaver
8 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Oh my goodness, you're so rude. :wtfga:

I didn't want you to misinterpret the purpose of the thread so I was just making sure. :laughga:

I'm not being rude but you keep thinking I'm attacking you and it's getting annoying. :/

All feelings aside I was joking and I'm sorry if you felt like I was attacking you or something.

4 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

i dont care about her lips, her ****ing head looks HUUUUGE, idk

She's in ha bobble-head era.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

arthurhmangum
4 minutes ago, artRaver said:

I'm not being rude but you keep thinking I'm attacking you and it's getting annoying. :/

All feelings aside I was joking and I'm sorry if you felt like I was attacking you or something.

She's in ha bobble-head era.

tumblr_n4jojpCQWK1s7xk0go1_400.gif

:laughga:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Warholian

Jackie%20Stallone%203.jpg

Personally I'm supportive of Gaga and her iconic transformation. Just look at this radiant photograph taken of Gaga while leaving her apartment last week. She looks like a cute little kitty cat. Meow, meow. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

ARTPOPdidntflop
59 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Me when I seen this topic:

not-another-one.gif

:air::sick:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

45 minutes ago, VampireMobster said:

You are all neglecting the big picture, big lips get the people talking, big lips are the free promo of this generation #KylieJennerHaImpact

I know this is probably a joke, but if she gets into the pop music spotlight again, she will be bashed for it. People will probably call her hypocritical for the whole BTW message and all, or they will simply say she looks bad, lol. Not a very good promo imo, I hope that doesn't happen.

Mobster
2 minutes ago, Ikvs said:

I know this is probably a joke, but if she gets into the pop music spotlight again, she will be bashed for it. People will probably call her hypocritical for the whole BTW message and all, or they will simply say she looks bad, lol.

She looks good though :green:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

1 minute ago, VampireMobster said:

She looks good though :green:

Even if that is subjective, she will get called out simply for getting plastic in her face. Face modifications in celebrities often generate negative reactions.

Reality

These threads are just popping up everywhere... Anyways, like I've said, I don't really care what she does with herself, as long as its safe and she doesn't overdo it. I may be the only one who thinks this, but I like her fuller lips. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived