đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

just remember...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

CWDyVPnXIAENO0n.jpg

(I can't believe I have to clear this up) ARTPOP was down in the fact it flopped, Gaga wanted to quit music, and other canvases were tormenting us. I said, "it's not life, if is doesnt have ups and downs, NOT "its not music if..."

this was supposed to bc funny/inspiring, chill out :green:

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, UC PiXELVISION said:

ARTPOP was amazing, tho.

umm, you know what type of down i'm talking about, lets not. :green:

Warholian

Comic sans? Check

Put together on some awful Microsoft program? Check

Horrible formatting? Check

Insinuating ARTPOP was bad? Check

****ing ugly? Check

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Born To Slay
Just now, VenusOddity said:

How is The Fame an up and ARTPOP a down? Elaborate.

Commercially 

The Professor

The Fame is under-appreciated here.

Why?

Most all of the early fans have the left the site.

TF is love, TF is life 

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

How is The Fame an up and ARTPOP a down? Elaborate.

Gaga and us were really happy during The Fame  

Gaga and is we're sad and depressed during ARTPOP. 

darkchylde
Just now, ROARyals said:

Gaga and us were really happy during The Fame  

Gaga and is we're sad and depressed during ARTPOP. 

So you are implying that Gaga was happier during The Fame when she had way less control of her career and words than now, when she's had the chance to reach out to others for help about her depression, is engaged to the love of her life and has released an album along with her childhood hero?

Are you implying that Gaga is not happier now that does not only have a successful career but also uses it to help others?

Because to me, what you're implying is that your gay ass can't get over the fact that The Fame sold more copies than ARTPOP and you relate that and happiness, which is absurd.

Kermit

ARTPOP was a good album so

tumblr_n8j361Hh4c1tbqzcfo1_500.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

So you are implying that Gaga was happier during The Fame when she had way less control of her career and words than now, when she's had the chance to reach out to others for help about her depression, is engaged to the love of her life and has released an album along with her childhood hero?

Are you implying that Gaga is not happier now that does not only have a successful career but also uses it to help others?

Because to me, what you're implying is that your gay ass can't get over the fact that The Fame sold more copies than ARTPOP and you relate that and happiness, which is absurd.

she wasn't on no damn depression pills and didn't want to quit music during The Fame, now did she? I never got a sense of depression from the Gagavisions, like you could see Gaga being bothered after ARTPOP so idk why you're so upset rn. 

The whole point of this thread was to say it's okay that downs happen, and idk if you're new here, but this fanbase went thru hell after ARTPOP flopped. 

Archived