Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do faux animal rights activists attack Gaga for wearing fur

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I'm not talking about the PETA or people that actually are disgusted by it but I'm talking about some fans or people that aren't fond of Gaga. They always get disgusted by Gaga wearing fur but they praise her wearing leather :duck: I dont like gaga wearing fur not because it came from an animal but because fur looks..idk ugly in my opinion most of the time. If you're against gaga wearing fur then you have to be against her wearing leather too. It just confuses me.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wondered that too :sharon: I guess bandwagon SJWs don't need to make sense, they just need to mindlessly make noise

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PartySick

I wouldn't say I'm against Gaga wearing fur and leather...just that I'm opposed to dead animals being used for fashion :/

Faux fur and faux leather look just as good, are cheaper, and no animals have to be skinned to make them :nick:

🖤

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

They just don't know what leather is lol

I am imagining a bandwagon vegan reading your post and falling in despair after finding out that leather comes from animals

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I wouldn't say I'm against Gaga wearing fur and leather...just that I'm opposed to dead animals being used for fashion :/

Faux fur and faux leather look just as good, are cheaper, and no animals have to be skinned to make them :nick:

I agree with you but there are people out there that say things like "Ewww why is she wearing fur?" but these are the same exact people that praise her for wearing leather jackets :duck: They just contradict themselves. I do know that some Gaga fans and other people are genuine when they say those comments since some of them are vegan and are against fur and leather in general. 

Didymus
Just now, Red said:

I am imagining a bandwagon vegan reading your post and falling in despair after finding out that leather comes from animals

And then they look at their belts and shoes:

kc7PGMT.gif

"Bandwagon vegan" tho cackling

Just now, Didymus said:

And then they look at their belts and shoes:

kc7PGMT.gif

"Bandwagon vegan" tho cackling

I MUST BURN ALL OF MY CLOTHES BECAUSE BEYONCÉ TOLD ME SO

Born To Slay

As a vegan and ARA, I agree with you. It's doesn't make sense. Faux animal rights activist is the perfect label for some of these people. You're not for animal rights if you kill animals unnecessarily.

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, Red said:

If someone calls themselves a vegan and doesn't know that, then I'd question the authenticity of their veganism. If they didn't about leather, they most likely don't look too carefully into what they eat either. Animal products are often hidden in things.

Just now, Born To Slay said:

If someone calls themselves a vegan and doesn't know that, then I'd question the authenticity of their veganism. If they didn't about leather, they most likely don't look too carefully into what they eat either. Animal products are often hidden in things.

Hence "bandwagon vegan"

Mobster
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

As a vegan and ARA, I agree with you. It's doesn't make sense. Faux animal rights activist is the perfect label for some of these people. You're not for animal rights if you kill animals unnecessarily.

I agree with you, but when is it necessary? People who eat animals aren't pro animal rights, in my opionion....

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Mobster
12 minutes ago, Red said:

I MUST BURN ALL OF MY CLOTHES BECAUSE BEYONCÉ TOLD ME SO

Whenever people mention Beyonce and vegan in the same sentence I cringe so hard I can't move my face for an hour

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, VampireMobster said:

I agree with you, but when is it necessary? People who eat animals aren't pro animal rights, in my opionion....

That's absolutely true. The only time it's necessary to kill an animal is if one is threatening your life. Just like the only time it's okay to kill people is if they're threatening your life.

Anyone who isn't vegan, isn't for animal rights because they're killing animals not to live but for pleasure.

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, VampireMobster said:

Whenever mention Beyonce and vegan in the same sentence I cringe so hard I can't move my face for an hour

Mte

Archived