The Goddess has arrived

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

This look still slays me in 2015 ! I wish she wears this look again :gaycat:

luna’s advocate

Didymus

Omg :rip:

I don't even know how but I KNEW that it was gonna be about this :air::air: The telepathy of it all.

I loved this, but those ridiculous looking dancers should've stayed away tbh.

darkchylde

She should have asked the fans to be quiet and performed venus right there, it would have slayed even more.

Didymus

I love this because this is the only time since the Fame perfume (and that was the first time since 2009) she really just milked this "I'm not a human being, I'm not a celebrity, I'm a superstar" idea. Reminds me of when she stopped moving for a full minute during the Monster Ball. In those moments she just transcends her humanity and becomes a living character that just amps up excitement and adoration every time.

That's why I fell in love with the chick in the first place :flutter:

Bring it back, bitch :flutter:

Bleachella

I still find it a bit funny that she performed Venus (Roman counterpart of Aphrodite) in the streets of Greece :green: 

I love this so much, I wish she would do this more. It's like a performance in the streets, it's an event.
Like she should do this everytime she enters a new country for LG5 tbh. This is how you create excitement.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

I still don't know what was this for

I think she explained it in a tweet later. She was just excited to be in Greece because she used a lot of Greek/Roman mythology for ARTPOP and of course she had already been calling herself the Goddess of Love (as in Venus/Aphrodite) throughout the era, so that just got a special dimension in Greece.

MelbHawker
1 hour ago, BlTCH said:

The looks from when she was staying in greece >>>>>> 

Lady-Gaga-in-Greece-September-19-2.jpg

Mother Maria of my Saviour, this is the first time I'm seeing this look.

ic8GZYPuh2JW2.gif

NewUsername

One of her best looks ever tbh. 

+ She looked so hot in the IG she posted that same night, in that bathhouse :giveup: 

Son of Venus

I was literally stunned when i saw her. She looked gorgeous and that a$$ when she arrived at the hotel. Goddess of Love and Sex  :giveup:

Archived