Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

HQ Gaga pictures?

Chicka

Featured Posts

I make edits of Gaga for my tumblr, and I get most of my pictures from GagaImages.co. But that website is down right now (it has been for 2 days) and I can't find any good candids from yesterday and today or of her appearances at the Billboard event. Are there any other websites with high quality Gaga pictures?

ChicaSkas

Honestly, you're on it. If Gagaimages is down, then GGD remains the only real up to the minute source other than tumblr and twitter (you can also utilise the Custom Search filter on Google to pin point gaga images within date boundaries)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 hour ago, Seeka said:

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Honestly, you're on it. If Gagaimages is down, then GGD remains the only real up to the minute source other than tumblr and twitter (you can also utilise the Custom Search filter on Google to pin point gaga images within date boundaries)

thank you both!

thank-you-gif.gif

If you can understand Russian language, you can get pics from my gallery ladygaga.ru/gallery

Its the biggest gallery in Russia. More than 110000 pictures ;) hope I helped you. 

Archived