💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga invited to our event

coolninjaguy

Featured Posts

coolninjaguy

Ok guys so I wanted to ask for your advice because we are holding an event at UBC to raise money for syrian refugees. Right now it's called "Teach or Dare" and we have decided to invite gaga (obvs pay her) but we would raise way more that way. This is kinda like the quebec festival but in vancouver. Anyways do u have ideas for a better name. Basically teachers get dared to do stuff during the event. We have a set amount of money that needs to be raised for that teacher to do the dare. So we need catchy name ideas as well as a hashtag. Please help

FATCAT

What's the UBC? also, not sure she'd come for any amount of money. She's pretty independent.

Purr more, hiss less.

coolninjaguy

Ubc is university of british columbia. Ine of the biggest universities in canada. Top 30 in the world. The uni is paying for her to come but cuz its a outdoors concert we'll make way more. We need event name ideas and hashtags. And don't make them revolve around gaga cuz thats not the event.

23 minutes ago, Sister said:

Teach 'aordinaire

Good luck Sugar~

Mine is based upon the words:

Teacher and extraordinaire, just in case it was not clear by how I have written it.:wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Kermit

I wouldn't say she wouldn't come, but I wouldn't entirely bet on it, i'm hoping she does :sara:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Dangerous Man

Woah, you guys must be rich to pay Gaga. Slay those millions of dollars sisters.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

coolninjaguy

Ubc has a lot of funding second biggest university in canada. You should see how beautiful the campus is. Natural and artificial beauty.

RAMROD

You may want to try to contact her manager, Bobby. Try his twitter, and hope he will reply to you.

Or call their management directly, tell what your event is about and if Gaga is having schedule during that time.

I think Gaga may already have events she have to attend months in advance now, so best of luck.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

coolninjaguy

I dont think im supposed to say this but idrgaf. Our dean is friends with the guy running encounters with canada thing which had the quebec festival. So he has bobby's contact apparently. So they just told us figure out the event, present the idea,and well pay. Thats why i need ur guys' help for a name. This is happening in 2016 btw so y'all will get to here lg5 possibly

Alfonso
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You may want to try to contact her manager, Bobby. Try his twitter, and hope he will reply to you.

Or call their management directly, tell what your event is about and if Gaga is having schedule during that time.

I think Gaga may already have events she have to attend months in advance now, so best of luck.

You should try this...

EDIT: apparently you have the contact, so the only thing you need is the name, little creatives please help :derpga:

ShockPop
12 hours ago, FATCAT said:

What's the UBC? also, not sure she'd come for any amount of money. She's pretty independent.

She gets paid to do private gigs, and has a booking fee of $1.3m depending on duties. Just like all musicians.

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

She gets paid to do private gigs, and has a booking fee of $1.3m depending on duties. Just like all musicians.

Yea, but that doesn't mean she'll do any and every gig she gets paid that much for. Especially when politics are involved.

Purr more, hiss less.

ShockPop
Just now, FATCAT said:

Yea, but that doesn't mean she'll do any and every gig she gets paid that much for. Especially when politics are involved.

She hasn't had a problem doing gigs for political personalities before, so I don't see why this would be different.

Archived