Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Lana and Gaga would like each other?

arthurhmangum

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
23 minutes ago, VampireMobster said:

If Lana can get past the looking like a man and talking like a baby thing, they'd probably be besties :sara:

I don't like her, but I don't know how she looks like a man? This insult makes no sense :laughga:

arthurhmangum
5 minutes ago, Plantzombie said:

I actually always considered it a bop if u ignore the lyrics :toofunny:

I actually love the song too... :laughga:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

arthurhmangum
1 minute ago, ROARyals said:

I don't like her, but I don't know how she looks like a man? This insult makes no sense :laughga:

That was a lyric in the song "So Legit". He didn't call Lana That. At least I hope not. If he did call Lana that then we're going to have a problem... :air:

Mobster
Just now, ROARyals said:

I was quoting "So Legit"... I meant Lana would have to get over the fact that Gaga looks like a man, because she complained about it on her song... twas a joke :green: and I was being shady :green: And NO, I didn't say Lana looks like a man :green:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

nativenewyorker
25 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

You guys she wrote the song because she was HURT by her friend NOT because of jealousy.

They weren't friends, they never met. Gaga played the same venues she did and they shared a mentor, Bob Leone. But they were not friends. 

Lana was hurt that someone who is representing her neighborhood/scene in NYC is a commercial pop artist. It's like betraying the underground scene they're both from. Lana saw her pop project as undermining all the authenticity her and her friends put into their music. 

People on the Lower East Side and Williamsburg are very snobby when it comes to music and what they deem cool. Gaga became very uncool when she switched to dance pop. 

arthurhmangum
Just now, nativenewyorker said:

They weren't friends, they never met. Gaga played the same venues she did and they shared a mentor, Bob Leone. But they were not friends. 

Lana was hurt that someone who is representing her neighborhood/scene in NYC is a commercial pop artist. It's like betraying the underground scene they're both from. Lana saw her pop project as undermining all the authenticity her and her friends put into their music. 

People on the Lower East Side and Williamsburg are very snobby when it comes to music and what they deem cool. Gaga became very uncool when she switched to dance pop. 

tumblr_inline_npibgkKVqA1qfhyts_500.giftumblr_mjlssmxwnH1rosb88o3_250.gif

Katharine Hepburn

Lana was one of the "singer songwriter hipster types" gaga refers to in interviews

xoxo Joanne

arthurhmangum
4 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Lana was one of the "singer songwriter hipster types" gaga refers to in interviews

Gaga directly talked about Lana? :emma:

CannaeDrive

Not again this thread. Get over it, it will never happen, if it hadn't yet.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

freebit

I doubt they would ever get along now, though they have some similarities. I mean, would any of y'all want to be friends with someone who wrote that type of song about you? 

1 hour ago, SecretWeapon said:

Lana would probably claw out Gaga's eyes.

What would Lana even be pressed about in regards to Gaga now? Lana is mainstream now too. 

nativenewyorker
18 minutes ago, freebit said:

What would Lana even be pressed about in regards to Gaga now? Lana is mainstream now too. 

This.

I'm sure Lana realized how the industry worked after getting signed, as she very clearly played the game and "sold out" to breakthrough as well. The community that Lana was a part of, who turned their backs on Gaga, did the same to her when she blew up. Lana can't really be mad anymore because she did almost the same thing as Gaga, though Lana's sound and image didn't change as drastically as Gaga's did when she got signed. 

Archived