💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Lana and Gaga would like each other?

arthurhmangum

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mobster

If Lana can get past the looking like a man and talking like a baby thing, they'd probably be besties :sara:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Lona Delery

Tbh I still have this theory that Gaga and Lana knew each other before anyone of them got famous. They both toured around NY clubs at more or less the same time, so it would make sense. And considering So Legit, I dont think they liked each other too much.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

arthurhmangum
2 minutes ago, Plantzombie said:

Tbh I still have this theory that Gaga and Lana knew each other before anyone of them got famous. They both toured around NY clubs at more or less the same time, so it would make sense. And considering So Legit, I dont think they liked each other too much.

7 minutes ago, Caesium said:

You guys she wrote the song because she was HURT by her friend NOT because of jealousy.

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Mobster
1 minute ago, fobbyassLM said:

Omg Lana knows Gaga!? And wrote a song bout her?!

Yes, she was pressed at the time...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Emigrante

With all my respect to Lana, I didn't really know that So Legit sounds so shitty. :toofunny:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Lona Delery
3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

With all my respect to Lana, I didn't really know that So Legit sounds so shitty. :toofunny:

I actually always considered it a bop if u ignore the lyrics :toofunny:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived