Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's happiness

Gypsygaga1

Featured Posts

Gypsygaga1

I am so happy for her that she is doing what she loves.On nearly every picture I see her smile.She has such a great life right now(including Grammy and Golden Glob nom,she is engaged,AHS...)This year was probably one of her best in her entire career,and I think she will suprise as in 2016 a lot:nick:

Perfect Ilusion

Didymus

"On nearly every picture I see her smile."

Is that because of today? :green:

And yes, I agree that 2015 was her best year.

Gypsygaga1
Just now, Didymus said:

"On nearly every picture I see her smile."

Is that because of today? :green:

And yes, I agree that 2015 was her best year.

No,but you know,you can't smile the whole time:laughga:

Perfect Ilusion

4 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

When will Katy Nicki Madge ? :awkney:

Literally 24/7 since they're all mentally stable. It's not even a realistic comparison. Take your cheap shade elsewhere :rip:

OT: Glad she's been having a good year, she's come so far from just a year ago when she was unable to sing Lush Life live without getting emotional. A true inspiration :applause:

Mobster

I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone

Her smile is contageous

Spoiler

tumblr_mvscjhlqBP1qmlmgao1_500.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

eifulien
20 minutes ago, Nino said:

Literally 24/7 since they're all mentally stable. It's not even a realistic comparison. Take your cheap shade elsewhere :rip:

:sick::sick::air::air: Man, I respect your posts so much, but WTF? I understand you were annoyed by the previous post, but this is extremely rude. You are basically implying Gaga is some crazy mentally unstable person. And that's why she can't be always happy. Let's celebrate her moment of happiness because her next depression is coming, huh? :rip::grr:

1 minute ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

:sick::sick::air::air: Man, I respect your posts so much, but WTF? I understand you were annoyed by the previous post, but this is extremely rude. You are basically implying Gaga is some crazy mentally unstable person. And that's why she can't be always happy. Let's celebrate her moment of happiness because her next depression is coming, huh? :rip::grr:

I implied that Gaga suffers from serious problems like addiction and depression unlike the artists that user listed. 

Comparing Gaga's happiness to theirs just isn't fair when Gaga has to fight harder for it in the first place.

1 minute ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

I mean she did say numerous times that there is some chemical imbalance in her that caused (or keeps causing?) her depression.

But anyway, it's really not important. Doesn't she make better music when she's sad?

Reality

I'm so happy for her! I love that she gets to do what she wants, and it only makes her more attractive, as an artist. 

🃏🖤👹

Schwerk

It truly warms my heart when I think about it. She's in such a good place right now. A cute and caring hubby to be that lets her shine as bright as the star she is but also keeps her grounded, just like her family, the sweetest bunch of people you'll ever meet. Not to mention Bobby giving her time to breathe so she can truly give her all and actually have the chance to fully enjoy everything instead of racing through scedules like a machine.

I used to worry so much about her during the BTW I felt her emotional pain and her longing to connect with us and I'm so happy she got through that and has found ways to become a more balanced and even more beautiful human being.

Im quite a bit  behind but she gives me hope one day I will be just as happy as she is.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Swan Heart

tumblr_nv2xktYGc51rrlueeo1_400.jpg          tumblr_nv2xktYGc51rrlueeo2_400.jpg

So much changed indeed..

I cannot be more happy for her. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived