💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5's Tour

Iluvartpop

Featured Posts

Iluvartpop
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Yeah I had the same feeling, her hits didn't have the same effect @ the artRave comparing to the BTWB.. They were just played off too much... And she needs to do BTW back the original version instead of the acoustic one, I love her acoustic performances but BTW is such a party bop (during the BTWB the whole crowd went completly nuts during BTW)

Hair in the studio version during BTWB was an amazing and fresh change. And I agree abt BTW - idk how many times I have overplayed the live performance of BTW during her 2013 Jingle Bell Ball and during her BTWB too - it's just a born bop! You can't help but dance to it, especially that starting beat that kicks off the song after "cos you were born this way baby....ZEEEEEEEWHHEEEEEEEW BOP BOP BOP AND BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP"!

DanceInTheDark
18 minutes ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

Amsterdam 

Whut? You are dutch? :giveup:

Didn't expect that 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

ARTPOPNick
3 minutes ago, IluvARTPOP said:

Hair in the studio version during BTWB was an amazing and fresh change. And I agree abt BTW - idk how many times I have overplayed the live performance of BTW during her 2013 Jingle Bell Ball and during her BTWB too - it's just a born bop! You can't help but dance to it, especially that starting beat that kicks off the song after "cos you were born this way baby....ZEEEEEEEWHHEEEEEEEW BOP BOP BOP AND BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP"!

yeah Hair slayed acoustic

I love TourGa! And I cant wait to see her new creations and everything!!! :flutter:

32 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It sure will be interesting, especially since she claimed she'd reinvent her songs this time (FINALLY).

Omg I didn't know that... can't wait to see what she's gonna do with her songs :giveup: I always wanted her to reinvent her older hits, cause they got a little bit, um, i guess boring & predictable.:green:

FlopSlurper
20 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Whut? You are dutch? :giveup:

Didn't expect that 

I'm not Dutch, but I study in the Netherlands :nick:

Glamourpuss

I'm already looking forward to the next tour. I feel like I don't fully enjoy life until I am attending a Gaga concert. It's a shame for me, I know. But they are absolutely phenomenal. The feelings that I get with the adrenaline and excitement is euphoric. My boyfriend keeps telling me I spend too much on tickets and that next time I have to buy cheap tickets in a top tier. But **** that, I'm queuing up early and getting to the front! 

I hope it's a stage similar to the Monster ball. I loved the idea of the Artrave stage but I prefer a cat walk much better as there are no restricted views. 

VersaceKing

I hope she'll promote this tour properly, like she did with BTWB, so she can perform in many Asian countries + many dates in Australia + Europe + North America...

12 hours ago, Driezewies said:

TourGa is my favorite Gaga :giveup: 

This! Her slayage and energy during tours. :giveup:

Archived