💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5's Tour

Iluvartpop

Featured Posts

Iluvartpop

LG5 is coming next year! I CAN'T WAIT! It's tour is also going to arrive, and I am soooo excited for it! :giveup: 

The past 4 tours have been so awesome in their own ways: (yes theres CTC which SLAYS too! :D but im talking abt her pop albums)

TFBT - Those slayage intro and paparazzi as the start! :flutter:

503332316_DVyhP-M.jpg

TMBT - Those SLAYAGE FILMS & that THEATRICAL STORY - not forgetting that HUMONGOUS FAME MONSTER prop and TURNING STAGE (and that ridiculous budget ) 

http://www.iedp.com/Pages/ImageManager/Blog%20images/lady-gaga-monster-ball-tour-stage.jpglady-gaga-monster-ball-tour-stage.jpg

BTWB - THAT AmazinG caStLE :giveup: and  UNICORN!!  THE IntRO and lets not forget that beautiful eNding with MTN and BM and that sick scheisse choreography!

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/7/76/The_Born_This_Way_Ball_Tour_Highway_Unicorn_004.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120522153946latest?cb=20120522153946

artRAVE - That intro wings costume :sara: LightS FAShION DaNCE PARTY RAve! Paparazzi!!! PARtYNAUSEOUS! Gypsy dress! APPLAUSE AND SWINE are my FaVE SoNGS SOO..

lady-gaga-the-artpop-ball-tour-2014--139

CANT WAIT to see her live in her official tour for the first time!

Thing is, during the artRAVE, she toured only Japan and Korea, and the tour leg wasn't as extensive as the previous Born This Way Ball, which I guess had to do with her still not completely recovered hip injury and maybe her management problems as well.

Will the LG5 Tour be extensive and massive, just like BTWB? Or will she do a normal one like TMBT? Or a short one like TFBT or artRAVE? I really do hope she goes to more countries!

Didymus

It sure will be interesting, especially since she claimed she'd reinvent her songs this time (FINALLY).

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, IluvARTPOP said:

LG5 is coming next year! I CAN'T WAIT! It's tour is also going to arrive, and I am soooo excited for it! :giveup: 

The past 4 tours have been so awesome in their own ways: (yes theres CTC which SLAYS too! :D but im talking abt her pop albums)

TFBT - Those slayage intro and paparazzi as the start! :flutter:

503332316_DVyhP-M.jpg

TMBT - Those SLAYAGE FILMS & that THEATRICAL STORY - not forgetting that HUMONGOUS FAME MONSTER prop and TURNING STAGE (and that ridiculous budget ) 

http://www.iedp.com/Pages/ImageManager/Blog%20images/lady-gaga-monster-ball-tour-stage.jpglady-gaga-monster-ball-tour-stage.jpg

BTWB - THAT AmazinG caStLE :giveup: and  UNICORN!!  THE IntRO and lets not forget that beautiful eNding with MTN and BM and that sick scheisse choreography!

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/7/76/The_Born_This_Way_Ball_Tour_Highway_Unicorn_004.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120522153946latest?cb=20120522153946

artRAVE - That intro wings costume :sara: LightS FAShION DaNCE PARTY RAve! Paparazzi!!! PARtYNAUSEOUS! Gypsy dress! APPLAUSE AND SWINE are my FaVE SoNGS SOO..

lady-gaga-the-artpop-ball-tour-2014--139

CANT WAIT to see her live in her official tour for the first time!

Thing is, during the artRAVE, she toured only Japan and Korea, and the tour leg wasn't as extensive as the previous Born This Way Ball, which I guess had to do with her still not completely recovered hip injury and maybe her management problems as well.

Will the LG5 Tour be extensive and massive, just like BTWB? Or will she do a normal one like TMBT? Or a short one like TFBT or artRAVE? I really do hope she goes to more countries!

your avi ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ stan for queen Zeddtina

Iluvartpop
Just now, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

your avi ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ stan for queen Zeddtina

ZEDD slays my life, my entire existence with his productions. He + Gaga on tour together = PERFECTION. They did visit Asia for the BTWB, he was the opening act, but I missed it due to school + I wasn't financially capable of buying a ticket back then :( But i always hope one of them comes back! There's still hope!! :D

FlopSlurper
Just now, IluvARTPOP said:

ZEDD slays my life, my entire existence with his productions. He + Gaga on tour together = PERFECTION. They did visit Asia for the BTWB, he was the opening act, but I missed it due to school + I wasn't financially capable of buying a ticket back then :( But i always hope one of them comes back! There's still hope!! :D

I was at his concert in Amsterdam a month ago and it holy flying cow with 4 wings xjhdbddjjd it slayed my life, it was honestly better than the artRAVE

ARTPOPNick
8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It sure will be interesting, especially since she claimed she'd reinvent her songs this time (FINALLY).

Really? that would be awesome, beacuse they were getting a bit :duck:

Didymus
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

She said jazz inspired her to do it :flutter: 'cause a song never sounds the same every night.

asfittingasmcqueen

depends on the success of the album, if everything goes well she could do an extensive tour again. All I know is it's going to be something big, since ARTPOP was all about "lack of maturity", the artrave was just a huge party with neon lights and plastic props, with no real message behind it

ARTPOPNick

My parents prefer the ArtRave over the BTWB.. Just because of her vocals

I can't chose but ArtRave was really a party, but BTWB was like a never ending dream and sooo dark

Iluvartpop
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Imagine how many times she had performed JD, PF etc. It would be TIRING haha! I feel those songs when performed on artRAVE had lesser energy, but I wouldn't blame her haha. She definitely should reinvent the way she performs them though, it'll make them sound fresher!

Iluvartpop
7 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

TourGa is my favorite Gaga :giveup: 

SAME! I can't tell you how SLAYED i was watching her live in a small showcase concert that wasn't her official tour, just some simple props. That show was enough to make my voice hoarse the entire of the next day when I went to school cos I screamed and sang too much! :deadbanana:

Iluvartpop
8 minutes ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

I was at his concert in Amsterdam a month ago and it holy flying cow with 4 wings xjhdbddjjd it slayed my life, it was honestly better than the artRAVE

HAHA Queen Gaga slays me harder, but I wouldn't disagree that his shows and songs are amazing! :sara:

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, IluvARTPOP said:

Imagine how many times she had performed JD, PF etc. It would be TIRING haha! I feel those songs when performed on artRAVE had lesser energy, but I wouldn't blame her haha. She definitely should reinvent the way she performs them though, it'll make them sound fresher!

Yeah I had the same feeling, her hits didn't have the same effect @ the artRave comparing to the BTWB.. They were just played off too much... And she needs to do BTW back the original version instead of the acoustic one, I love her acoustic performances but BTW is such a party bop (during the BTWB the whole crowd went completly nuts during BTW)

Iluvartpop
7 minutes ago, fionatella said:

depends on the success of the album, if everything goes well she could do an extensive tour again. All I know is it's going to be something big, since ARTPOP was all about "lack of maturity", the artrave was just a huge party with neon lights and plastic props, with no real message behind it

I loved artRAVE's silly party vibe and its amazing lighting, stage design and beauty + the GP would think its more friendly. :nick:

I hope LG5 is HUGE, then she'll come to Singapore and other countries that went during the BTWB to perform! :sara: Her international fan audience is HUGE! 

AND THEN I WILL not HESITATE to spend that coin and buy myself a front row ticket and see her live!!! :flutter:

I just love all the theatrics she plans for her previous tours less the artRAVE. 

Archived