💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

why did Gaga say "they" when referring to her rapist?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Did anyone else find that odd? Also, i wonder what she meant when she said she had to tell someone because something else happened and her rapist kept coming for her. 

Didymus

Well, she definitely implied she had several encounters with abuse.

I remember this chilling quote:

"That’s why [The Fame] was successful, because I was able to write some music that wasn’t made while I had the fear of God in me, pulling my skirt down in a studio because men were shoving their hands up my dress."

Diamond Heart

No, i didnt find it odd. Sometimes people just say 'they' even if it should be 'he' or 'she' 
i dont think this is something that should be looked at as significant. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Curunir

She used the so-called "singular they". She didn't mean that there was more than one rapist. It makes it more impersonal this way, probably because she didn't want to give any other attribute to her rapist than what he is (they are) - A RAPIST

Didymus
1 minute ago, Curunir said:

She used the so-called "singular they". She didn't mean that there was more than one rapist. It makes it more impersonal this way, probably because she didn't want to give any other attribute to her rapist than what he is (they are) - A RAPIST

Or this, I don't even know what the OP is referring to.

But in any case, she did confirm she was at least molested by different people.

Katie14
5 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Yea, thats what figured.

Alfonso
4 hours ago, ScottishGaga said:

No, i didnt find it odd. Sometimes people just say 'they' even if it should be 'he' or 'she' 
i dont think this is something that should be looked at as significant. 

4 hours ago, Curunir said:

This ;)

Archived