💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Diane Warren just confirm an Oscar performance?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Did Diane just obliquely confirm an Oscar performance in their last interview? We all know this year's performance took two months of vocal training so they should know by now if she is invited to perform Til It Happens To You (hence the nomination as well).

or was she just simply being confident about the nomination? Thoughts?

What happened:

Diane: "You blew the world away with your Oscar performance, I hope you do that again next year *laughs*"

Gaga looking 'bitch, did you just tell them that?'

She also hinted it very much so last year when Gaga won. I think it's true because the oscars really do have Gaga to thank for that "you'll talk about it tomorrow" moment, I'm just praying that she wins over See You Again

A Real Panda

Given Gaga's Oscar perf this year and the song's message, she has high chances of a nom. Oscar noms arent even out yet Diane. 

Bradley
Just now, Jed said:

She also hinted it very much so last year when Gaga won. I think it's true because the oscars really do have Gaga to thank for that "you'll talk about it tomorrow" moment, I'm just praying that she wins over See You Again

won what? did you mean performed?

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Jed said:

Btw, I don't think See You Again is a tough competition. I'm glad Glory won its Oscar this year though, cause that's the strongest competitor for the upcoming Grammy in my opinion. So we'll see how the competition is going to be. From what I remember, Diane has never won an Oscar before, despite being nominated for seven times. I hope this will be her (and Gaga's) first Oscar.

Andres Miller
18 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, Gaga already confirmed it the day after her Oscars performance this year.

Confirmed what exactly?

Didymus
Just now, Andres Miller said:

Confirmed what exactly?

I remember her and Diane tweeting about how she would perform TIHTY at the Oscars next year the night of her performance or the day after. It was more of a "here's to TIHTY next year!" tweet but to me it was already then unthinkable that the Oscars wouldn't use her huge name to get viewers next year, especially after her tribute performance.

And with this thread I'm basically 100% sure now.

Bradley
Just now, gagaxuan said:

When is Oscar annoucing its nominees?

14th January 2016

ceremony held on 28th February 2016

SlaeUrAnus

We all are aware she will be performing anyways. 

She will be performing to show the Academy why she deserves to WIN the award (I have a strong feeling she will be nominated). 

In my messy era.

1 hour ago, AmericanHSlave said:

won what? did you mean performed?

Whoops I meant performed. Maybe I was wishfully speaking ;) 

Dangerous Man

Well, Diane is always excited that she can't hide the tea that long.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived