đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

#LG5 Would it be smart to...?

Shaney

Featured Posts

release a lead single where the chorus is at the very beginning to catch the listeners ear right off the bat with an amazing and catchy melody?

I would love this, there's not a Gaga song that starts immediately with the chorus either :flutter:

Mobster

"Cause baby now we got just Pop, you know it used to be ARTPOP"...

Oh wait, you said catchy :derpga:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Her songs have iconic starting melodies and I wouldn't change that. The first Venus snippet we got still slays me to this very day. :giveup:

it wasn't laaaahv

Gaga is kinda famous for her 'infectious hooks' so I think it would be nice to honor that tradition to get a 'She's Back!' Reaction, but I din't care if the song starts with it or not, either way people are going to listen to more than just the beginning before making a decision so I don't think it really matters.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Bae said:

release a lead single where the chorus is at the very beginning to catch the listeners ear right off the bat with an amazing and catchy melody?

I would love this, there's not a Gaga song that starts immediately with the chorus either :flutter:

Highway Unicorn says hi. :laughga:

Alfonso
50 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I don't think makes much of a difference, but Bad Romance and Judas were really smart.

45 minutes ago, Resquid said:

Gaga is kinda famous for her 'infectious hooks' so I think it would be nice to honor that tradition to get a 'She's Back!' Reaction, but I din't care if the song starts with it or not, either way people are going to listen to more than just the beginning before making a decision so I don't think it really matters.

This :derpga:

HighwayGuy

I think she should start off with an interesting introduction to get people hooked, just like Poker Face does!!

I'm not a fan of having the chorus at the start, it gets rid of the build up of excitement getting to the chorus in my opinion 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, HighwayGuy said:

I think she should start off with an interesting introduction to get people hooked, just like Poker Face does!!

I'm not a fan of having the chorus at the start, it gets rid of the build up of excitement getting to the chorus in my opinion 

Yeah Poker Face start was very effective ! 

MelbHawker

... begin with no leaks, no fellow pop bitch lead singles in the same week, an accompanying music video, flawless promotion and an endorsement of the single by none other than Queen Adele on Twitter, Instagram & FB. 

• 2 weeks later...
Arizona Sky

Don't mean to bump this thread but yes! Its a great stratagy to get the listener hooked. Something like Come & Get It or Bad Blood is great!

Archived