💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga songs that your family likes

Bloody

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

My family doesn't like Gaga that much, but my Dad loves Yoü and I, since he's a huge Brian May fan.

My mother was very impressed with the Oscar performance.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

My Sister knows all of her songs

My Dad loves all of her singles (his fave is You and I) he also went to the artRAVE, Monster Ball, and C2C Tour with me

My Mom loves all of her singles

GGD Presidential Elections

my dads favourite gaga song is the edge of glory
my mums is bad romance
my brothers is eh eh (nothing else i can say)

mom loves marry the night (i always force her to listen to born this way when are in the car) she says that bad kids sounds like madonna :D 
my brother says she's ugly but i know he secretly likes her music

my mom : Judas (probably her fave), The Edge Of Glory, Poker Face, Marry The Night, Bad Romance, Alejandro

my bro : Summerboy :gaycat:  i know he has The Fame and The Fame Monster in his iTunes library though but he told me once Summeboy was his fave from the Fame 

My dad likes Fashion! a lot :nick: (And so do I :stalkga:) He also enjoyed Dope.

My mum likes a lot of her songs, but she especially likes ARTPOP (the song).

My sis' doesn't really listen to pop music, but I know that she enjoys DWUW, Born This Way and Applause, because she and her really good friend have had really great car rides, and these songs would come upon the radio as they would go somewhere :D

Apple for me, apple for you.

My little brother likes Telephone, my older brother loves Jewels N' Drugs.

My dad hates her and my mom too, but I caught her singing Bad Romance before.

Paper Gangsta

My sister likes: Stefanni Germanotta songs, idk what from TF/TFM/BTW she likes but for ARTPOP it's Swine, Donatella, Gypsy, Dope, Aura

Fernster7

My sister is a big Gaga fan so she likes most of her songs, and I think my parents only like Alejandro.:flop:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

My mom grew up with listening to 80's hair bands and heavy metal. She really enjoys "You and I" and "Government Hooker." I found this out by listening to the music on her iPod. She also has "ARTPOP" on there. I also heard "Til It Happens To You." 

imwoahvicky

My mom: Bad Romance (my mom showed me this song in 2009 when she first came out, and she thought she was weird and cool) Born This Way, You and I (she loves the rock feel of the song, and I think she connects to it on a personal level).

Other than that, she's not a Gaga listener. But we blasted Born This Way in the car and she doesn't know sh1t about The Fame Monster. I've been trying to get her to listen to ARTPOP.

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Haroon

My mother's favourite Gaga song is Alejandro :flutter: But she also likes Bad Romance, Marry The Night, and a few others :nick: 

My youngest sister really likes Applause and DWUW, I can't remember if she likes Gaga's earlier singles anymore :omg: 

My middle sister likes pretty much all of the singles I think, I've never asked her about her favourites but she came to artRave with me so she must've liked Gaga enough :laughga: 

My oldest sister and my nieces LOVE Applause! I'm not sure about the rest of the songs because they're pretty religious and Gaga's song content usually isn't very appropriate in that sense :rip: 

My brother I have no idea? He went to arrRave with some clients but I never actually asked what his favourite songs were :huh: I assume he liked Just Dance and Poker Face because his wife used to play them all the time in the car ages ago when they were newly married :tongue: 

My father I have absolutely no idea, I don't even know if he's listened to a Gaga song :duck: 

Archived