💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga = Future EGOT?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Gaga could score the elusive "EGOT" (Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony) faster than we imagined...

Emmy = she's an obvious choice for AHS
Grammy = she already has 6
Oscar = could happen with TIHTY...
Tony = would be the easiest of them all for her to achieve, as a native NY stage act, with impeccable singing and dancing ability. 

Variety (of all publications), is already predicting her Oscar chances: http://variety.com/2015/film/in-contention/lady-gaga-til-it-happens-to-you-oscars-1201651444/

AlphaMonster

I don't think she has any chance for Emmy with her AHS role tbh...

But who knows, it is still a possibility.

Himeros26

Oh god. That Tony. I've wanted Gaga on Broadway for so long, but the MELTDOWNS if she were to be gone for six months to a year in a musical.

luckythisway
6 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

Oh god. That Tony. I've wanted Gaga on Broadway for so long, but the MELTDOWNS if she were to be gone for six months to a year in a musical.

I can see her doing this in her 40's and 50's where she isn't in her prime to appeal to the mainstream general public 

CHROMATICA

Has anyone gotten an Emmy for AHS? I'm not sure.

We'll probably be waiting a while for that Tony though. Maybe when she has  kids and has to stay in one place for a while.

But yeah that Emmy may have to wait.

15 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

if monsters were able to survive 2012-13, i'm sure they could survive anything

ReidOne
21 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Has anyone gotten an Emmy for AHS? I'm not sure.

Good question! I wasn't sure either... Apparently 4 acting wins, including 2 for Jessica Lange and 1 for Kathy Bates. 

vhvq80.jpg

SpadesToStart

As much as I love her in AHS and want her to get an Emmy, I don't think she will win next year.  She'll be up against Kirsten Dunst for Lead Actress in a Miniseries, and Kirsten is killing it in Fargo right now. 

SpadesToStart
1 hour ago, Himeros26 said:

I think she would be more likely to write the music for a Broadway musical and win a Tony for that, like Cyndi Lauper did for Kinky Boots.

ReidOne
Just now, SpadesToStart said:

I think she would be more likely to write the music for a Broadway musical and win a Tony for that, like Cyndi Lauper did for Kinky Boots.

Agreed... Wouldn't count her out as a Broadway stage star, but I think it's more likely to happen as a writing or producing credit. 

Archived