Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ATRL Monsters claim Gaga is a better actress than Viola Davis in new poll

Jonna Lee

Featured Posts

Jonna Lee

View Poll Results: .
Yes, Gaga did deliver a better performance than Viola Davis. bar2-l.gifbar2.gifbar2-r.gifclear.gif 33 45.83%
No, Viola deserves to be nominated instead of Lady Gaga. bar3-l.gifbar3.gifbar3-r.gifclear.gif 39 54.17%
Voters: 72. You have already voted on this poll.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 Next > Last > menu_open.gif
tweet-sq.pngclear.giffacebook-like.png cog.png Actions menu_open.gif icon_search.png Search menu_open.gif newtopic.png Post Reply to Thread

Color Scheme: Ocean

clear.gif
Is Gaga a better actress than Viola Davis? 
emmy-best-worst-viola-davis.jpg

x

The International Press Academy (Satellite Awards) announced their nominees for Best Actress in a Drama Series this year and somehow, Gaga managed to sneak in. However, this year's Emmy winner for Best Acress in a Drama series, Viola Davis, was not nominated. This suggests the International Press believes Gaga delivered a better performance than Viola Davis. Do you agree with the International Press? 

Sound off in the comments below.
k9KGNP3.gif

eek.gif

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Ray of Light

She is though? She's acted to like cringey homos-xuals for over 7 years. When will Violetta? 

freebit

It was a troll post created by a non-Gaga fan to get her dragged. Neither side was all that invested in acting skills tbh. All stan war ****.

Unfortunately I have not seen any of Miss Davis' work so I cannot really comment. I think Gaga has been good, but I'd like to see her in a role where she can show more versatility.

Flicker was a great episode in showing a different side to Elizabeth, showing her before she became this unshakable, confident, well spoken character. There was a range of emotions and scenarios for her to play around in. The Countess in her current form is kind of unphased by anything, she is a mysterious character but that comes with the pitfall that we don't see her reveal her emotions very often. While I like the character of The Countess, and I think Gaga has played it well, it isn't a role that seems hugely challenging. I'd like to see her dig her heels into a more multi-faceted character.

It would seem more fair to compare Gaga with other actors once she has had more roles and more of a chance to show what she is capable of.

Sorry. I didn't even watched Gaga acting yet i would REALLY DOUBT she's as good or even superior to Viola Davis in How To Get Away With Murder.

Theyre clearly internet trolls. Or supremely biased to make a credible judgment. Why do you even bring this up?

Iwontell

ATRL is such a mess...

Trolls, who cares. I mean, no one is oblivious to the fact that Gaga being a popstar and being a "new thing" counted a lot for her nomination, but she's doing fine and got herself a nom, that's it...let them be cry babies about it all they want, I say...

Besides, comparing a girl on her first real acting job to Viola Davis, who has more years in acting than Gaga has in life? Really?

Bianca-Del-Rio-RuPauls-Drag-Race-Really-

No, seriously, really?

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived