đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for a Sattelite Award (Best Actress, Drama)

Spock

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga
Actress in a Series, Drama
Project: American Horror Story Hotel
Distributor: FX

Tatiana Maslany
Project: Orphan Black
Distributor: BBC America

Taraji P. Henson
Project: Empire
Distributor: Fox

Robin Wright
Project: House of Cards
Distributor: Netflix

Kirsten Dunst
Project: Fargo
Distributor: FX

Felicity Huffman
Project: American Crime
Distributor: ABC

Claire Danes
Project: Homeland
Distributor: Showtime

http://www.pressacademy.com/award_cat/actress-series-drama-tv-2015/

One step closer to that Emmy

e7aeBNq.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I mean..

I'm not pissed she's nominated for these things, but she just doesn't belong in these lists. I mean, the fact that she's nominated instead of Sarah Paulson for this show. Unacceptable.

Edit: Ok, apparently Sarah couldn't even be nominated for this award because of insufficient screentime, but I still don't think Gaga's worthy of even being nominated (not because she's a bad actress but because her role doesn't even allow her to be a good actress in more than a few well written scenes).

Caesium

Queen of pop, jazz, fragrances, charity and acting :applause: Coming for her Emmy :applause:

2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I mean..

I'm not pissed she's nominated for these things, but she just doesn't belong in these lists. I mean, the fact that she's nominated instead of Sarah Paulson for this show. Unacceptable.

It's Lead Actresses. Gaga is the lead actress of AHS this season. Sarah is supporting.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Didymus
Just now, Caesium said:

It's Lead Actresses. Gaga is the lead actress of AHS this season. Sarah is supporting.

Oh I see! That sort of makes it slightly more logical.

But if she wins.. :yay:

I'm sorry I just don't think her acting is on par with a lot of the girls on this list. At least not for this role.

5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I mean..

Paulson is just a cryface actress lol that's why she never wins. cheap impressions.

Caesium
Just now, Didymus said:

Oh I see! That sort of makes it slightly more logical.

But if she wins.. :yay:

Yeah, I'm glad she's nominated and as much as I love her, it's very unlikely that she'll win. Rooting for Felicity because she was absolutely incredible in American Crime :applause:

PlasticHo

Way to go Gaga! To be nominated alongside THOSE big names... I'm sure she will be more than honored for just the nomination. :applause::applause::applause:

Didymus
Just now, JDi said:

Paulson is just a cryface actress lol that's why she never wins. cheap impressions.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

First of all: what a ****ing terrible opinion.

Second of all: she has won awards lol. Two Critics' Choice Awards for AHS and a Satellite Award for Freak Show :yay: And she's a ****ing genius.

PlasticHo
2 minutes ago, Caesium said:

Yeah, I'm glad she's nominated and as much as I love her, it's very unlikely that she'll win. Rooting for Felicity because she was absolutely incredible in American Crime :applause:

I'm still holding out for Robin Wright in House Of Cards. SO GOOD! I keep telling myself to watch American crime, but I haven't yet. 

Caesium
Just now, PlasticHo said:

I'm still holding out for Robin Wright in House Of Cards. SO GOOD! I keep telling myself to watch American crime, but I haven't yet. 

I still haven't seen HOC, need to find the time to watch it. American Crime is just incredible, watched the entire series within 2 days. 

djBuffoon

NO F***ING WAY!!!! I've loved the Satellite Awards for years, the IPA always makes really inspired choices.

Archived