Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Game: Find Rodolfo Valentino Crypt

theMonster5

Featured Posts

Last hallway on the left, go all the way down there and then make the final right. All the way down that hallway, then look left and his is the final coffin with a bunch of flowers on it.

theMonster5
17 minutes ago, Chic said:

Last hallway on the left, go all the way down there and then make the final right. All the way down that hallway, then look left and his is the final coffin with a bunch of flowers on it.

Nice Job. I think the one in AHS is a recreation because the original crypt has different border and the AHS is on the second floor.

This is the actual crypt of Rodolfo Valentino. Btw, June Mathis, a screenwriter, was his friend that let his body stay there temporary after the funeral but she die the next year from a heart attack and now is rested beside him. Her parents are below them I think.

12310645_10205470695987211_8978008239802

4 minutes ago, theMonster5 said:

Nice Job. I think the one in AHS is a recreation because the original crypt has different border and the AHS is on the second floor.

This is the actual crypt of Rodolfo Valentino. Btw, June Mathis, a screenwriter, was his friend that let his body stay there temporary after the funeral but she die the next year from a heart attack and now is rested beside him. Her parents are below them I think.

12310645_10205470695987211_8978008239802

In the actual building, Valentino's crypt is the final one in its row. Whereas on AHS, it was surrounded by other crypts. And you're right, there is no second floor to the actual building. This was a great concept for a game though, and it interests me to see the real area. Thank you for posting!

theMonster5
1 minute ago, Chic said:

In the actual building, Valentino's crypt is the final one in its row. Whereas on AHS, it was surrounded by other crypts. And you're right, there is no second floor to the actual building. This was a great concept for a game though, and it interests me to see the real area.8

I make it a game because I was getting a headache trying to find Rodolfo Valentino crypt, so I hope one of you would find it. lol

thierryrreiht
4 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

something will happen on December 5. or May 12.

or both

:stalkga:

Archived