rumor

White Trash Wedding | Dec. 18

GagaKing

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Monsters are so lame sometimes :neyde: 

sometimes? :neyde:

this is the only fanbase that spends so much time trying to fake ****. do you see katycats pretending to be katy on fake twitter accounts? no. do you see miley fans faking music videos?? no. it's just monsters. and it's gotten REALLY old.

Mobster
8 minutes ago, Vidar said:

this is the only fanbase that spends so much time trying to fake ****. do you see katycats pretending to be katy on fake twitter accounts? no. do you see miley fans faking music videos?? no. it's just monsters. and it's gotten REALLY old.

You're giving them too much credit

ARTPOP+Tracklist.jpg

#Penthousep*ssy

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Battle 4 Ur Life
21 minutes ago, Vidar said:

:applause: 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Teal Ambition
49 minutes ago, Vidar said:

Well said :applause:Can't believe threads are still being made about these sort of things.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bloody Matt

People complaining about fake **** :rip: if you know it's fake then move on and don't give it so much relevance :neyde: 

Archived