Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy Perry and Kesha's friendship

Mobster

Featured Posts

Mobster

Remember when they used to be friends? When Kesha was on the "I Kissed a Girl" music video? When they supported each other? What happened?

03_kesha-katy_250x375.jpg

I was starting to think it coul have something to do with Dr. Luke... Maybe the fact that Katy still releases songs with Dr. Luke, while Kesha is trying to proove he's a rapist... What do you think?

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

darkchylde

Their 'friendship' was never true. However, true friends like HAIM have been with Kesha from the very beginning.

Katy is just pure trash.

I always wondered about that. :deadbanana:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Supersonic

You got it right. Katy doesn't give a sh*t about her anymore because Kesha's rapist is her bestie/producer which has churned out most of her hits aka most of her money.

DiscoHeaven23

I mean, maybe Katy is one of the pop stars that Kesha's mom says knows about what goes on. Katy prob doesn't wanna get dragged into it and keeps her distance. 

...or, Katy stole Kesha's dancers. 

We don't know, but the whole Dr. Luke thing might be the reason for them not publicly continuing their friendship. 

To be honest, I never understood why no one supported Kesha. Taylor is always about female empowerment, Katy and her are supposed to be friends, and Gaga released a song in order to raise awareness of rape culture - I love them all, but it does disappoint me.

luckythisway

I wonder if Katy was ever assaulted by Dr. Luke but never said anything because of her success with him :udidnt:

CHROMATICA

Mobster
3 minutes ago, Ibo said:

We don't know, but the whole Dr. Luke thing might be the reason for them not publicly continuing their friendship. 

To be honest, I never understood why no one supported Kesha. Taylor is always about female empowerment, Katy and her are supposed to be friends, and Gaga released a song in order to raise awareness about rape - I love them all, but it does disappoint me.

There must be some legal nuances to it... I mean, otherwise Gaga would be talking about her own case... But as far as releasing music with said person goes, that's very disappointing (If Katy was aware of the situation at the time)

4 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I wonder if Katy was ever assaulted by Dr. Luke but never said anything because of her success with him :udidnt:

That could be taken seriously by some Little Monsters and some might think it as a publicity stunt or a 'copycat of Gaga', I can see why she would not want to speak up.

feel the fever

AddMeOnMYSPACE
4 minutes ago, Ibo said:

To be honest, I never understood why no one supported Kesha. Taylor is always about female empowerment, Katy and her are supposed to be friends, and Gaga released a song in order to raise awareness of rape culture - I love them all, but it does disappoint me.

Its gonna be quite messed up if katy knows about Dr.Luke's behavior (If it turns out to be true) :wtf:

Mobster
1 minute ago, froot said:

That could be taken seriously by some Little Monsters and some might think it as a publicity stunt or a 'copycat of Gaga', I can see why she would not want to speak up.

7 minutes ago, HMLSwine said:

There must be some legal nuances to it... I mean, otherwise Gaga would be talking about her own case... But as far as releasing music with said person goes, that's very disappointing (If Katy was aware of the situation at the time)

Knowing how complicated and unfair the industry can be, especially to female artists, it wouldn't surprise me if they're legally obliged to stay quiet. Dr. Luke is one of the top money makers after all, they can't afford to lose him.

6 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Its gonna be quite messed up if katy knows about Dr.Luke's behavior (If it turns out to be true) :wtf:

If that is true, I really hope that Katy herself wasn't aussaulted as well. 

Archived