💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billboard's Woman of The Year cover coming surely this week.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

The Child
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

surely!

and hopefully!

SLAY MY BODY AND MY EXISTENCE AND MY SOUL GAGA! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ViviLittleM

please GAGA

LG5

Katy in 2012

So at this point are you even thinking about the next album?

I have lots of songs and ideas. I know exactly the record I want to make next. I know the artwork, the coloring and the tone, but I'm not in the studio yet. So it's a little like painting the baby's room blue before knowing it's actually a boy. I have to let the music take shape first. I even know what type of tour I'm doing next. I'll be very pleased if the vision I have in my head becomes a reality. But I have to honor the music.

I won't try and duplicate what I did last time. That would be silly. It's not of any interest for me to try and outdo myself at every corner. Eventually you just like pop, explode. It's like a Jenga game. How tall can you get before you just fall the **** over?

I am doing little things here and there. I was just in the studio with another artist and it turned out all right. I'm going to start dusting off the wheels just a little: [I'm] going in with a couple of people in November and try out fun collaborations that maybe people wouldn't imagine.

Paper Gangsta
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I am doing little things here and there. I was just in the studio with another artist and it turned out all right. I'm going to start dusting off the wheels just a little: [I'm] going in with a couple of people in November and try out fun collaborations that maybe people wouldn't imagine.

yes Juicy J is really exciting nn

Archived