💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga - "Gypsy" AMPYA Moment

Music

Featured Posts

i remember watching this performance for the first time and instantly knowing that this would be one of my favourite songs on ARTPOP.
then once the studio version was released, it added a different vibe to the song (not necessarily a negative thing).

what were your initial thoughts of Gypsy after this performance and did your opinion change after listening to the studio version?
do you prefer just Gaga and the piano or the full production?

discuss below!

Bad Monster Kid

This is one of my favorite acoustic performances. Her voice control here is top notch. Not sure why it doesn't get more love. 

RileyMint

This is probably my favorite performance from her and Gypsy would have been AMAZING if it was left stripped down like this. Too bad the production on ARTPOP ruined the song for me. Really hoping LG5 is much less production heavy, Noisy Production <<<<<<< Melodies and Vocals

BornSimon

I was in the crowd, it was quite a moment. She looked me in the eye a couple of times during this performance and I felt petrified and extremely happy all at once. It was a night I will never forget, she sang so beautifully.

Andy McQueen
1 hour ago, brizoda said:

thanks for posting this link, I've been searching this for a long time

You are welcome! :) Sadly the quality is not the best, but I think it's the whole upload from the stream back then. 

crybrowz

One of my favorite Gaga moments. I remember it so fondly and the lyrics from the song constantly kept running through my head for a few days. Something about it felt so genuine and beautiful. I love the girl with the piercings who literally looks at Gaga like this the whole time: :flutter: It seemed like such a great moment. 

Bad Bromance
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2015‎ ‎5‎:‎50‎:‎27‎, Bad Monster Kid said:

This is one of my favorite acoustic performances. Her voice control here is top notch. Not sure why it doesn't get more love. 

I don't understand it either.  To each their own, I guess.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Schwerk

Blessed to have been there, it was such a beautiful night and this was a magical moment. Never expected her to perform for us and was blown away. You could tell she was tired that night but so excited sharing her album with us, crying when she first let us hear Dope:/.

It was so cool cause phones and camera's were not allowed, she was her the only one holding a camera, filming us while we danced to ARTPOP.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived