Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who is your favorite belter? Singers who have powerful voices & which song?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Who are your favorite belters? 

Which singers have the best and most powerful voices without screaming? 

I have a couple of my go to's when I want to here amazing voices. 

1. Celine Dion -  All By Myself, It's All Coming Back To Me Now, Where Does My Heart Beat Now, If You Asked Me To, Somebody Loves Sonebody

2. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You, I Wanna Dance With Sombody, Greatest Love Of All, So Emotional

3. Mariah Carey - Vision of Love, Without You, I Still Believe, My All, Someday, Endless Love, Whenever You Call

4. Lara Fabian - Broken Vow, Adagio, Je T'aime, Immortelle, 

5. Christina Aguilera - Hurt, Beautiful, You Lost Me, Hoy Tengo Ganas De Tí, Pero Me Acuerdo de Tí, Save Me from Myself, Oh Mother, Say Something

6. Adele - Rolling In the Deep, Hello, Turning Tables, Set Fire To The Rain, Chasing Pavements, Someone Like You,

7. Amy Lee (Evanescence) - Hello, My Immortal, Missing, My Heart Is Broken, Lithium, Dark Water

8. Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart, Breath Again, Yeaterday, How Could An Angel Break My Heart, You Mean The World To Me, 

9. Donna Summer - I Feel Love, No More Tears, Last Dance, 

Edit: I completely forgot Kelly Clarkson. - Since You've Been Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Stronger, Underneath The Chrismas Tree, Catch My Breath, Because of You.

and since I forgot to add the boys I am also going to add Adam Lamber - For Your Entertainment, Fever, Another Lonely Night, Aftermath, Running, Whataya Want From Me, Underneath, Lucy

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celine Dion, because of her range, her technique, pitch accuracy, and her vocal flexibility. She's such a powerful and precise vocalist. Especially in her prime! 

We're all Stronger Together!

Dangerous Man

Ariana, when she belted that Bb5 of Be My Baby with ease. Only very very few artist can do that, not even the artists listed in the OP.

Adele and Gaga are also my fave belters. Despite the limited range,their voices are really powerful. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Serendipity

Whitney was a better at belting than Mimi, I can give that

Nippy>Mimi>Celine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

6 minutes ago, Evo said:

Ariana, when she belted that Bb5 of Be My Baby with ease. Only very very few artist can do that, not even the artists listed in the OP.

Adele and Gaga are also my fave belters. Despite the limited range,their voices are really powerful. 

I was gonna say the same thing about Ariana but the thing is, her technique isn't quite as perfect as some of these singers in the OP. Ariana raises her larynx when she belts that Bb5, which is unhealthy but nonetheless it sounds good and not strained.

I choose Celine!

Dangerous Man
7 minutes ago, Ariola Grenade said:

I was gonna say what thinit'sout Ariana but the thing is, her technique isn't quite as perfect as some of these singers in the OP. Ariana raises her larynx when she belts that Bb5, which is unhealthy but nonetheless it sounds good and not strained.

I choose Celine!

Not goin to agree since it's already proven she has a good technique. She went to her doctor to check her vocal chords and it's at really great condition and she was told to just continue what she's doing. She has a very unique talent.

4 minutes ago, Evo said:

Not goin to agree since it's already proven she has a good technique. She went to her doctor to check her vocal chords and it's at really great condition and she was told to just continue what she's doing. She has a very unique talent.

She does have good technique but that doesn't mean that she has no flaws. She still has tongue and jaw tension and as i said, she tends to higher her larynx with certain notes. Those things don't necessarily harm her vocal cords but her singing would sound better if she had no tension (of course). Not saying that she's untalented or anything, I freaking love Ari, been a fan since day one and she has improved a lot. But there are still little things that she needs to work on.

Dangerous Man
3 minutes ago, Ariola Grenade said:

She does have good technique but that doesn't mean that she has no flaws. She still has tongue and jaw tension and as i said, she tends to higher her larynx with certain notes. Those things don't necessarily harm her vocal cords but her singing would sound better if she had no tension (of course). Not saying that she's untalented or anything, I freaking love Ari, been a fan since day one and she has improved a lot. But there are still little things that she needs to work on.

But no one is a perfect vocalist. All of them have flaws/negatives. Ari is fine.

4 minutes ago, Evo said:

But no one is a perfect vocalist. All of them have flaws/negatives. Ari is fine.

I know I was just saying why I don't pick Ari as my favorite belter :)

Dangerous Man
13 minutes ago, Ariola Grenade said:

I know I was just saying why I don't pick Ari as my favorite belter :)

Okay sis, and i prefer her.

Tropico
1 hour ago, Clean said:

Whitney was a better at belting than Mimi, I can give that

Nippy>Mimi>Celine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

Who is Nippy? 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

The Child

Céline Dion: My Heart Will Go On

Whitney Houston: I Will Always Love You

Adele: Rolling In The Deep

Xtina: Hurt

Mariah Carey: Vision Of Love, We Belong Together

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived