💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney Spears "Something's Coming..."

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Britney Spears has taken to Instagram with a cryptic post of horses, captioned "Something's coming..." The horses all have their heads turned to their left, looking off into the distance. With the Super Bowl announcement now only 3 days away, Instagram users are speculating that Britney Spears is going to be announced as the halftime act; adding to the speculation that already existed.

While this could be the case, its also being speculated that it has to do with Britney releasing new music. Especially with her birthday week (December 2nd) being used as release period in the past. And she's already confirmed she's been working on her new album. Talking about the album in August, Britney said, "I’m working with some women who are amazing writers,” she said at the Teen Choice Awards red carpet. “I have ballads and, of course, dance music — fun, cheeky, s-xy stuff.” She also posted photos in the studio 2 months ago and 3 weeks ago (the latter captioned "new album").

Or perhaps the Superbowl and new music are intertwined. 

Whatever the case, I'm excited! Her Instagram posts this year have been giving be old Britney vibes and i'm here for it. 

Below is the link to the Instagram post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/-ssvxXm8La/?taken-by=britneyspears

vdPUQjK.gif

Better Day

If it is a new single I wonder who is singing for her this time :derpga: 

lets hope it is new music. 

Together You And I!

A Real Panda

If BS9 gets released before Anti. :toofunny: And I'm excited to see what she'll do. I was a Brit stan before Gaga came along so I cant wait for the spectacle, if it happens. :D

Kermit
Just now, ManilaMonster said:

If BS9 gets released before Anti. :toofunny: And I'm excited to see what she'll do. I was a Brit stan before Gaga came along so I cant wait for the spectacle, if it happens. :D

"BS9"..."R8"..."KP4"...

Ya'll 

what the **** have we done. #LG5

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

A Real Panda
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

"BS9"..."R8"..."KP4"...

Ya'll 

Did LMs make the Initials +album number famous? Didnt it start with R8 :derpga:

Anyway its what the Little Britsters (I dont know what britney stans are called) are posting that its her 9th, didnt know she had that many albums. :neyde:

Kermit
1 minute ago, ManilaMonster said:

Did LMs make the Initials +album number famous? Didnt it start with R8 :derpga:

Anyway its what the Little Britsters (I dont know what britney stans are called) are posting that its her 9th, didnt know she had that many albums. :neyde:

i thought it was Britney army

rihanna navy 

katycats

monsters

lovbasics

kesha's animals 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

A Real Panda
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

i thought it was Britney army

rihanna navy 

katycats

monsters

lovbasics

kesha's animals 

Why is it called an Army? I get why Riri's is Navy, she starred in that starship trooper movie or something.

Lovbasics? :toofunny: Not Lovaflicks?

The Child
15 minutes ago, DominicB said:

"BS9"..."R8"..."KP4"...

Ya'll 

It's B9, not BS9, and we used to call Britney Jean B8 too, so the little monsters didn't set this trend.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tropico
9 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

It's B9, not BS9, and we used to call Britney Jean B8 too, so the little monsters didn't set this trend.

B is reserved for Beyoncé. :neyde: Y'all can keep BS :neyde: 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

The Child
2 minutes ago, Tropico said:

No B9 is for Britney.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Kermit
22 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

Why is it called an Army? I get why Riri's is Navy, she starred in that starship trooper movie or something.

Lovbasics? :toofunny: Not Lovaflicks?

20 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

13 minutes ago, Tropico said:

10 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

No B9 is for Britney.

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

Archived