💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Vanity Fair Drags Taylor Swift

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

According to Nielsen Music and Billboard, this is the largest single sales week for an album since Nielsen began tracking point-of-sale music purchases back in 1991. Remember 1991? The year that was two years after Taylor Swift was born? Wait, why are we talking about Taylor Swift? Because 25 is also already the biggest-selling album of 2015, meaning even Squad Master Swift herself has been defeated by Adele’s powerful pipes and multigenerational appeal. Swift’s 1989 has sold a mere 1.8 million copies this year, which is probably hard for her to swallow at this particular moment. 

I hope Taylor Swift is okay. Hello? Taylor? Can you hear us?

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/11/adele-shatters-records-by-selling-over-3-million-copies-of-25-in-one-week

The last part. :rip:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

darkchylde

I don't see... The funny part... Her sales this year are still something most artists dream about? 

Mobster

" Swift’s 1989 has sold a mere 1.8 million copies this year, which is probably hard for her to swallow at this particular moment. "

"1989, in only seven days, has sold more copies than any other album released in 2014, already"

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/11/taylor-swift-1989-opening-sales-week

tumblr_m1yyszSldQ1qbcb48o1_500.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

PrinceGaga

The unnecessary mention of Taylor™ though :rip: 

Why are they dissing Taylor™ about sales when her album has been out for over a year? :rip: 

Also it has achieved extremely healthy sales this year :rip: 

Every other artist can dream tbh :rip: 

Desperate attempts to bandwagon the Taylor™ hate train to stay relevant for the gee pee :rip: 

Dangerous Man

This is actually childish. They could have just congratulated Adele without dragging another  artist. The media are just disgusting hypocrites, they will drag you down once someone replaces you from the top. :neyde:

Dangerous Man

Taylor is having ha Born This Way era,  ha ARTPOP is upon us. :derpga:

"mere 1.8 million copies" :duck: What the **** are they talking about :duck: Just because 25 sold well it doesn't mean 1989 flopped :duck: I hate media.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Iwontell

Well, it's the way it is...they kissed Taylor™'s ass, now they'll **** on her...don't worry, in a couple of months it's probably going to be Adele's turn anyway...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Bette Davis

These articles comparing Adele's sales to Taylor's should be flattering to Taylor tbh. They're all using Taylor as a benchmark of huge success. I basically read these as "Adele is so successful that she even managed to beat Taylor." 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Mobster
6 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

These articles comparing Adele's sales to Taylor's should be flattering to Taylor tbh. They're all using Taylor as a benchmark of huge success. I basically read these as "Adele is so successful that she even managed to beat Taylor." 

If that had been the intention, thay would have phrased it differently

"Swift’s 1989 has sold a mere 1.8 million copies this year"

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived