💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Petition to ban Adam Lambert from Singapore concert started

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The petition against Lambert, addressed to concert organizer Mediacorp and the government, has gathered around 14,000 signatures to back its case that a performance by the openly gay singer did not align with Singaporean values.

Sex between men is illegal in Singapore.

"We urge the organizers of Countdown 2016 to recognize and respect the values of the majority of Singapore that has voiced its desire to preserve our nation’s moral fiber," reads the protest petition, which was posted anonymously by a group saying it represented concerned parents. 

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-lambert-singapore-petition_56591a8ce4b072e9d1c1f7a3?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Dangerous Man

Wow, a huge step back for Singapore. Shame.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

It's sad that they're focusing on his s-xuality rather than the music

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

RAMROD

Well, I don't think that will happen.

They can say, but I believe it will pull through.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Princess Die

Isn't this the country who would enforce capital punishment for being caught with a gram of weed? :laughga:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❀

jojo Freud
8 minutes ago, Prince Die High said:

Isn't this the country who would enforce capital punishment for being caught with a gram of weed? :laughga:

And a country that since 2004 banned casual chewing gum

So embarassed that my country is making international headlines for this. :facepalm: I can assure you these peitioners do not represent the majority of my country though, not my generation at least.

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Prince Die High said:

Capital punishment are done in most of Asian countries for narcotics and d--g trafficking. They don't play with that. :yes:

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, jojo Freud said:

And a country that since 2004 banned casual chewing gum

Actually people can chew gum there.

I always openly brought few packs when I visit the country each year, never a problem.

Just have to mind how to dispose the used gum is all. Don't throw away the wrapper.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, kizurl said:

So embarassed that my country is making international headlines for this. :facepalm: I can assure you these peitioners do not represent the majority of my country though, not my generation at least.

As usual, it always the extreme religious folks. It happens everywhere.

People should just learn to mind their own business, not just in Singapore but everywhere. :toofunny:If they're so afraid they'll be infected with gayness just don't go to the damn show. Nobody's wants you there anyway. He's already going to hell according to religion so what more do they want from the man?:laughga:

2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

"recognize and respect the values of the majority of Singapore"

Signatures: 14,000

Population: 5,535,000

:toofunny:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Actually people can chew gum there.

I always openly brought few packs when I visit the country each year, never a problem.

Just have to mind how to dispose the used gum is all. Don't throw away the wrapper.

you can't bring gum into the country but you can consume it. I was caught with a whole box of gum at the immigration once, they let me keep my gum and gave me a warning  :neyde: 

there's also a counter petition which actually has more signatures 

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-want-adam-lambert-performing-in-countdown-2016

Archived