Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney Fan Receives Condolence Card from Her Fave

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

+ gifts from Brit!

sorry.jpg?resize=220%2C400CU4uuV6UYAAy7l7.jpgCJglB9xUkAA8HjI.jpg

Today I received a surprise card in the mail by…….BRITNEY SPEARS!!! I’m still in shock, I wish my Boo Bear Tomas Valdez was here to share this moment with me. He was supposed to take me in Dec and I feel he still wants me to go. Thank you so much @britneyspears @hannahspears for being there for me during this horrible time in my life and for your support, thanks for caring about me! Brit wants me to pick a date for one of her 2016 shows in Vegas and she has 2 tickets for me

Omg I never would have thought for Britney to be this kind. My heart is being stirred rn after reading this. Queen of sympathy. 

45ab1e3e.gif45ab1e3e.gif45ab1e3e.gif

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RAMROD

She is kind, good for her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

You can say a lot of **** about Britney but you can't deny she is a sweetheart

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Alien Tulip
11 hours ago, Evo said:

+ gifts from Brit!

sorry.jpg?resize=220%2C400CU4uuV6UYAAy7l7.jpgCJglB9xUkAA8HjI.jpg

Today I received a surprise card in the mail by…….BRITNEY SPEARS!!! I’m still in shock, I wish my Boo Bear Tomas Valdez was here to share this moment with me. He was supposed to take me in Dec and I feel he still wants me to go. Thank you so much @britneyspears @hannahspears for being there for me during this horrible time in my life and for your support, thanks for caring about me! Brit wants me to pick a date for one of her 2016 shows in Vegas and she has 2 tickets for me

Omg I never would have thought for Britney to be this kind. My heart is being stirred rn after reading this. Queen of sympathy. 

45ab1e3e.gif45ab1e3e.gif45ab1e3e.gif

Honestly Britney gets so much **** it's so unfair. I understand people that judge her for not lip syncing but then theres people that call her stupid, brainless robot, and just in general make fun of her mental illness especially on this forum. Britney has always been one of the nicest people in the music industry. If you watch her interviews back in day she was never shady or rude to anybody. Christina, Justin Timberlake and others have said some nasty stuff about her but she did nothing but kill them with kindness. She called out Christina a few times but she would always say "She says some things that are mean but no matter what she's an amazing girl and she's talented". When Justin and her broke up, Justin retaliated like a little boy and exploited their s-x life and Britney just didn't have much to say but be disappointed. Britney had so many chances to expose Justin but she never did. There was a woman that even said if she had the chance to shoot britney spears she would and britney just said that was horrible but she never said anything negative back to the woman. Britney became famous when she was only 16 and although she was jolly, Britney always had an old soul. She always acted more mature than her actual age. Despite the flack she got throughout her entire career, many celebrities like Eminem, Mary J Blige etc have all said til this day that she always remained a sweetheart. This is why aside from Gaga, Britney is the only celebrity I care about. Gaga and Britney are both so powerful and inspiring that you can get your life back together no matter how many tragic experiences you've been through and now look at Gaga and Britney in 2015. They are both mentally and physically healthier than they've ever been.

Dangerous Man
6 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

Honestly Britney gets so much **** it's so unfair. I understand people that judge her for not lip syncing but then theres people that call her stupid, brainless robot, and just in general make fun of her mental illness especially on this forum. Britney has always been one of the nicest people in the music industry. If you watch her interviews back in day she was never shady or rude to anybody. Christina, Justin Timberlake and others have said some nasty stuff about her but she did nothing but kill them with kindness. She called out Christina a few times but she would always say "She says some things that are mean but no matter what she's an amazing girl and she's talented". When Justin and her broke up, Justin retaliated like a little boy and exploited their s-x life and Britney just didn't have much to say but be disappointed. Britney had so many chances to expose Justin but she never did. There was a woman that even said if she had the chance to shoot britney spears she would and britney just said that was horrible but she never said anything negative back to the woman. Britney became famous when she was only 16 and although she was jolly, Britney always had an old soul. She always acted more mature than her actual age. Despite the flack she got throughout her entire career, many celebrities like Eminem, Mary J Blige etc have all said til this day that she always remained a sweetheart. This is why aside from Gaga, Britney is the only celebrity I care about. Gaga and Britney are both so powerful and inspiring that you can get your life back together no matter how many tragic experiences you've been through and now look at Gaga and Britney in 2015. They are both mentally and physically healthier than they've ever been.

:applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived