💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P0rn star James Deen accused of rape

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

The woman who wrote the tweet is a fellow adult video actress.

Disclaimer for the entire thread (because I know a lot of y'all are a bunch of jackasses):

P0rn stars get raped too. Just because they do have s-x on camera professionally, does not mean that they cannot get raped or that they should be used to it, expect it or even that they ask for it.
And if you think otherwise, I have to inform you that you are not a good person, matter of fact you are a pretty sh*tty person that should be avoided at all costs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Well it was on camera, so if she used her safe word it should be easy to prove rape. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Supersonic
Just now, Benji said:

@amenvodka Do you know if it was a shoot or a "personal" (Can't think of a more suitable word, sorry) encounter?

The victim didn't enclose that information, but from the way she worded it, it seemed to have happened during a shoot. Which also kinda prooves that the s-x industry is still a very scary place for women to work in, regardless of what some feminists think, with directors and acting partners co-ercing women into things they don't want to do. There have been a lot of ex-****stars who spoke out against the industry and said that it's basically like an illegal human trafficking/prostitution ring, but it's legal because it's on camera.

on some **** videos where it's gay or straight ****, i'd see bottoms and girls try to push the tops away and it kinda made me sick to my stomach. that's why i want to stop watching ****. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

5 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Well it was on camera, so if she used her safe word it should be easy to prove rape. 

What's the safe word protocol? Anyways, some of those scenes are pretty... physical, if someone changed their mind halfway though I can imagine getting into some trouble. hpjn1vK.gif

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Mobster

At least the twitter comment section isn't the sh*thole I expected.... Hope she sues

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

1 minute ago, Goosey said:

What's the safe word protocol? Anyways, some of those scenes are pretty... physical, if someone changed their mind halfway though I can imagine getting into some trouble. hpjn1vK.gif

Generally, it's up to the director or company to nominate someone to pay attention to the goings on in the filming and to make sure it remains safe. There's quite a big chance that this James Deen may have not even been aware of her safe word as they're supposed to follow strictly to direction unless they're told to improvise.

Also, most p*rnstars won't be paid if they choose to stop or sometimes if they aren't able to... 'conclude' their shoot as the crew has to find a step in.

codymonster

I feel bad for her, but that's why you shouldn't work in the s-x industry... It's a messed up scene..

Again, not saying this was right! Just saying, never have understood people for getting into it.

Supersonic
Just now, codymonster said:

I feel bad for her, but that's why you shouldn't work in the s-x industry... It's a messed up scene..

Again, not saying this was right! Just saying, never have understood people for getting into it.

Well it's seemingly fast money (which is a lie, there's no such thing as fast money) and once you're in, it's extremely hard to get out, especially if you're a woman (because there are way more male performers than female ones)

never get into the **** industry, once you are in it's hard to get out, plus s-x scenes are usually very agressive in either gay or straight scenes were the tops ALWAYS **** like animals and the bottoms have to take it, looks pasinful tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

manyatyau
28 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

on some **** videos where it's gay or straight ****, i'd see bottoms and girls try to push the tops away and it kinda made me sick to my stomach. that's why i want to stop watching ****. 

well, but ain't they doing p0rn? I mean, if you don't wanna do it, don't even start. :neyde:

Dangerous Man

She could have just call a police. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

AlexanderLevi2
28 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Yet again, instead of blaming the victim or trying to "prevent" such things we should be tearing apart the industry and blaming them. I hate this kind of thinking. It's the same thing as saying "Women shouldn't get drunk and go out because they are more likely to get raped." When we should be responding to these issues as "Men need to be accountable for their actions."

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived