💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I want to smell Eau De Gaga...

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

i wanna smell Eau De Gaga before i decide to buy it, but it's so expensive, even on sale. like, if i knew the smell i'd buy it for 30$ since its on sale but i don't know how it smells, i want to get FAME again, but i want to at least smell 001. i can't find any sniff cards or anything :S does anyone know where it might be or what i might be able to do?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Imo it smells amazing.I firstly went to a store and they had a weird paper that smelled like the perfume

mucinex
1 minute ago, 101015 said:

Eau de gaga smells exactly like lipton's lemon iced tea, you're welcome

Just now, LeoFameMonster said:

open your toilet .... jkz

:rip: 

mucinex
Just now, Strigoi said:

I saw "Fame" and "Eau de Gaga" at my local Walgreens. If you live in America try there. 

i'm gonna try walgreens but how easily can i open the package to smell it? i don't wanna look like i'm trying to steal it :rip: 

Caesium
2 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

i'm gonna try walgreens but how easily can i open the package to smell it? i don't wanna look like i'm trying to steal it :rip: 

Don't they have testers? :laughga:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

mucinex
Just now, Caesium said:

Don't they have testers? :laughga:

how well did eau de gaga sell tho :rip: idk if they'll have that. they'll probably have fame but idk about 001

Caesium
Just now, Matt Amor said:

how well did eau de gaga sell tho :rip: idk if they'll have that. they'll probably have fame but idk about 001

I'm sure you could just ask a member of staff if you could try it. In my local Boots they just have a bunch of testers next to the shelves and if the one I want isn't there I just ask if there are any testers going. Normally they'll just open one up. 

I just smelled my bottle of Eau de Gaga and it smells very fresh and clean with a slightly zangy smell. I love it. It's a lot less feminine that Fame.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

thierryrreiht

weird how EDG doesn't suit me at all, but Fame does.. I'm gonna ask [Fame] for Christmas this year!! (first openly gay christmas, so bear with me guys)

Archived