Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Finn Wittrock talks about Lady Gaga (again)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

At a press conference recently to promote the film, I asked Finn what it was like working with Lady Gaga.  He told me, “Gaga’s awesome! She’s a real workhorse. That’s something many people don’t know. She’ll be in New York accepting some award on the weekends and then on set at 7 am and you would never have known that she’d gone anywhere…I think she did a lot to break the mystique about her, by the way. Like she hangs out with the crew, she talks to them, she sings songs on set. She’s very, very approachable.”

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/11/26/ahs-hotel-star-finn-wittrock-lady-gaga-is-a-real-workhorse-very-very-approachable

Love them both :wub:

I just had a mental image of her singing along to One Caress on set and my life may or may not be over. :giveup:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Michelle
1 minute ago, Spooky said:

I just had a mental image of her singing along to One Caress on set and my life may or may not be over. :giveup:

Oh to hear her sing that, I'd die ?

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Oh to hear her sing that, I'd die ?

Right?! It's such a perfect song for the Countess, too. I could go through every line and relate it to her character, it's amazing. ?

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

CannaeDrive

she sings songs on set

Some people can't even imagine how lucky they are.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

freebit
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

god, i don't know how they all keep calm around her :rip: 

Same, I'd be SO nervous around her. Especially during intimate moments like a one-on-one character confrontation or a s-x scene. This reminds me of when of when Diablo Cody was discussing Ricky and the Flash and she said how being successful in music is so much automatically cooler to people than film success.

Anyway, Finn seems like he really likes her. It's cool that she makes the effort to get close with the crew. 

phantasmas
2 hours ago, freebit said:

Same, I'd be SO nervous around her. Especially during intimate moments like a one-on-one character confrontation or a s-x scene. This reminds me of when of when Diablo Cody was discussing Ricky and the Flash and she said how being successful in music is so much automatically cooler to people than film success.

Anyway, Finn seems like he really likes her. It's cool that she makes the effort to get close with the crew. 

interesting! cody is definitely onto something here. i think its because music levels people socially, econmically, and politically. it can be so universal and genre bending that anyone can enjoy/discuss any tune without having to "prove" you deserve to listen or discuss said tune. so when someone achieves music superstardom, it is because they have crossed those social, economic and political boundaries surrounded around so many other things (like film); and becomes "accessible" and makes the musician "cool".

freebit
34 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

interesting! cody is definitely onto something here. i think its because music levels people socially, econmically, and politically. it can be so universal and genre bending that anyone can enjoy/discuss any tune without having to "prove" you deserve to listen or discuss said tune. so when someone achieves music superstardom, it is because they have crossed those social, economic and political boundaries surrounded around so many other things (like film); and becomes "accessible" and makes the musician "cool".

That's a great point. I didn't even think of it like that but it's so true. Music is so far-reaching and accesible, moreso than say, boutique indie or prestige films that critics and publications proclaim as must-see. I also guess for one thing, it takes very little effort to listen to a song than both track down and watch a whole movie. 

I also find it interesting that Hollywood has had a relatively hard time producing bonafide movie stars during these recent years compared to the music industry's relative ease at making music stars in comparison. Like for example, Ke$ha likely has a bigger name recognition to the average person than say Michael Fassbender or Alicia Vikander. It didn't seem like this was always the case back in the day.

freebit
18 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

more like Finn being asked what it's like to be working with Gaga AGAIN :laughga:

This reminds me, I came across this vid where he's on the press trail for My All-American, and they ask him about Gaga's style of all things, lol. 

Even though they all genuinely seem to like her, I feel like it must be weird/funny to be constantly asked about her to this degree. Everytime I read a interview with one of the cast it's like the interviewer is itching to bring her into the conversation in some way. These Gaga questions are probably still going to go on when they all go to Paleyfest & Comic Con next year, lmao.

Archived