đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga describing her new album

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I can never hear this from her again after 2013 :neyde:

I know everytime she says this, people hold high expectations but I enjoyed her confidence, the hype, her fck -everyone else, album of the decade- belongs to me attitude. :neyde:

That was a pretty accurate definition tbh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

There's something so captivating about her energy at The Monster Ball :giveup:

She wasn't wrong, Born This Way is the album of the decade.

tumblr_mksot5RzMV1r3fv6wo1_500.gif

codymonster

Born This Way was revolutionary. It started a movement that went beyond pop music. She absolutely did not lie. 

Caesium

Born This Way will forever be one of my favourite albums, even though that now when I listen to it there are several tracks I skip over (I'm looking at you Americano. And you Bad Kids.) 

It just reminds me of a certain period in my life and brings back some great memories so it'll always have a special place in my heart. Marry the Night, Government Hooker, Scheiße, BM, HML, EC and TEOG remain some of my favourite songs ever :giveup:

I hope she starts teasing LG5 on Twitter and Instagram soon. Just snippets of lyrics and maybe some images. I have a feeling LG5 is going to be extraordinary.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Where is the lie though? Born This Way and The Fame Monster came out in different decades, so there's no conflict. ;)

I'm totally not crying right now. 

I wish I had enough words in my vocabulary to properly thank her for making this album.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Bambino

I think she said that because TFM was a great era for her so she felt very excited about the next one and after all she wasn't wrong. BTW was an amazing album in everything.

Ophelia

OMG my country :giveup: I wasn't there because I was a secret stan and too young to go to such a big concert by myself. 

For me it really is the best album of this decade. I listen to BTW everyday and still feel inspired, touched and simply enjoy those sick beats.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

16 minutes ago, Caesium said:

Born This Way will forever be one of my favourite albums, even though that now when I listen to it there are several tracks I skip over (I'm looking at you Americano. And you Bad Kids.) 

It just reminds me of a certain period in my life and brings back some great memories so it'll always have a special place in my heart. Marry the Night, Government Hooker, Scheiße, BM, HML, EC and TEOG remain some of my favourite songs ever :giveup:

I hope she starts teasing LG5 on Twitter and Instagram soon. Just snippets of lyrics and maybe some images. I have a feeling LG5 is going to be extraordinary.

That's exactly how I feel, I've said this before here, Gaga can release a new album and it can be the best album in existence and BTW would still be my favorite album ever because of how it helped me as a person

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Such a magical time. i remember her live acapella at the vmas in 2010 i was blown away by the power of her voice belting out those beautiful lyrics.

BTW was a great album and i love how different it sounded compared to all the other tracks. The Special Edition is EVERYTHINGGG!

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived