Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Mariah influence 25 to some extent?

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

All I Ask bears a lot of resemblance to Music Box

Million Years Ago to

PS I finally got 25 and I must say the record is very good:)

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

monketsharona

No... Actually I've heard a lot of Bruno Mars influence in this one (Gorilla, Marry You) until I've realised Bruno co-wrote it :yay:

Dangerous Man

It's only bc of the My All and MYA comparision. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Serendipity
2 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

No

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No... Actually I've heard a lot of Bruno Mars influence in this one (Gorilla, Marry You) until I've realised Bruno co-wrote it :yay:

1 minute ago, Dylan said:

... no

Million Years Ago

With the soft guitar strumming in the backdrop and Adele's commanding-yet-sultry vocals, Million Years Ago is remarkably similar to Mariah Carey's 1997 ballad My All. Gorgeous and raw, Million Years Ago is full of heart and sentiment.

X

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Fiona Apple
Just now, Clean said:

Million Years Ago

With the soft guitar strumming in the backdrop and Adele's commanding-yet-sultry vocals, Million Years Ago is remarkably similar to Mariah Carey's 1997 ballad My All. Gorgeous and raw, Million Years Ago is full of heart and sentiment.

X

I said no hunty :wub:

RAMROD

No.

You can try to take credits as Mimi fan but really that kind of thing Adele is doing 

is very common in her genre. There are singers before Mimi that did it if you look far enough.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I guess she inspired everyone in the world to sing their intestines off but a direct music influence? I don't see it.

Iwontell

A little bit, maybe...even if not directly, Mariah is this big singer/songwritter since the 90s, so in a way she informs whatever comes after her, including Adele...ppl tend to compare Ariana to Mariah (because of their voices, I guess), but I think Adele and Mimi have so much more in common...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Bleachella
1 hour ago, Clean said:

Million Years Ago

X

Still a no :green:

Archived