Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

2igiumu.jpg

After Japan, she also fizzle out in Hungary. Flop. She's over :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man
Just now, MichaelC said:

Poor Adele. :neyde: I am sure she is depressed now.

She's going to fire her manager now, abandon the era, and make a jazz album. :neyde:

PatrickMonster

I love how my flop country gets a thread about this even here and on ATRL too lol.
The truth is, that we still count our charts from Monday to Sunday, and 25 was released on a Friday... Also shipping tends to be pretty late around here, so I wouldn't be surprised if the CDs only arrived at the stores on Saturday. So she got like 2-3 days to get sales... Ákos and Tankcsapda are like the biggest sellers here and they released their new albums just now... Also the prices for an international CD are much higher... The Tankcsapda album is a 4 CD boxset and costs HALF of 25. 

Dangerous Man
2 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

#4 nt a bad number at all. 

You're right, it's Applause h100 peak. Adele's ARTPOP indeed.

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, PatrickMonster said:

I love how my flop country gets a thread about this even here and on ATRL too lol.
The truth is, that we still count our charts from Monday to Sunday, and 25 was released on a Friday... Also shipping tends to be pretty late around here, so I wouldn't be surprised if the CDs only arrived at the stores on Saturday. So she got like 2-3 days to get sales... Ákos and Tankcsapda are like the biggest sellers here and they released their new albums just now... Also the prices for an international CD are much higher... The Tankcsapda album is a 4 CD boxset and costs HALF of 25. 

:applause:

A Real Panda
11 minutes ago, Evo said:

You're right, it's Applause h100 peak. Adele's ARTPOP indeed.

:toofunny:

magyarorszågnak nincs ízlése! miféle tragédia. szånalom

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Warholian
Just now, Nino said:

I hope the crushing disappointment doesn't drive her to substance abuse :ohno:

What's really important here is her anorexia. I'm really scared for her, I've been emailing her managers for 5 years.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Just now, Warholian said:

What's really important here is her anorexia. I'm really scared for her, I've been emailing her managers for 5 years.

#Adeleeat50cheeseburgers :ohno: Let's trend it for her safety :ohno:

Archived