celeb

Japan: 25 still a flop but back at #17 on the daily chart

Javier Gallo

Featured Posts

The Child

What do I think?

They have s--tty taste in music. :shocked:

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gypsy Life
4 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

What do I think?

They have s--tty taste in music. :shocked:

Don't drag Gaga like this.

I guess they prefer their own music 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

eifulien

nnn not the Japanese stanning for all sort of crappy performers, always getting exclusive deluxe releases, and suddenly this! :toofunny::yay:

The Child
25 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Don't drag Gaga like this.

Well they do like what the other hate.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tropico

Adele is truly a legend. :applause: She is SO successful, she has people SCURRYING to get some receipts to make her look less successful. She is single handedly gonna outsell entire albums sales for the decade by some artists with one album and these pressed Stans needs to hold onto something. Adele is history making, record breaking and logic defying so I can understand the desperation. But the truth of the matter is that putting flop near the name Adele is only appropriate if you are saying something along the lines of "Adele's numbers make my fave seem like a flop. Poor them." Class dismissed.

NGjU3Rh.gif

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Hecturr
14 minutes ago, Tropico said:

Adele is truly a legend. :applause: She is SO successful, she has people SCURRYING to get some receipts to make her look less successful. She is single handedly gonna outsell entire albums sales for the decade by some artists with one album and these pressed Stans needs to hold onto something. Adele is history making, record breaking and logic defying so I can understand the desperation. But the truth of the matter is that putting flop near the name Adele is only appropriate if you are saying something along the lines of "Adele's numbers make my fave seem like a flop. Poor them." Class dismissed.

NGjU3Rh.gif

you could say Adele's dancemoves are floppy compared to Beyoncé

Archived