Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele: Highest debut in Germany after 8 years

Melech

Featured Posts

""Hello" mit Kinderinstrumenten, "Hello" mit Miss Piggy, "Hello" überall: Der Hype um "25" von Adele geht auch eine Woche nach der Veröffentlichung des Albums weiter (hier lesen Sie eine Lied-für-Lied-Kritik). Dazu tragen nicht nur die diversen Persiflagen der ersten Single-Auskopplung bei, sondern auch Erfolgsmeldungen wie diese: In Deutschland hat "25" den besten Albumstart der vergangenen acht Jahre hingelegt. 

Mehr als 263.000 Mal ist die Platte in den vergangenen sieben Tagen verkauft worden, teilte das Marktforschungsinstitut Gfk nun mit. Gfk Entertainment ermittelt auch die Musik-Charts, an dessen Spitze Adele mit "Hello" natürlich ebenfalls gerade steht. Nur Herbert Grönemeyer hatte in den ersten sieben Tagen mehr Exemplare seines Albums "12" verkauft als nun Adele. 

Einen anderen deutschen Künstler überholt sie aber: Den Proll-Rapper Kollegah. Der hatte laut Gfk bislang mit "King" die meisten Downloads eines Albums für sich verbucht - bis jetzt. "25" wurde insgesamt 88.000 Mal heruntergeladen und sichert der britischen Sängerin hierzulande ein Triple: Nummer eins in den Single-, Album- und Download-Charts. "

Translation: Adele sold 263.000 copies, highest debut in Germany after 8 years

263k is really a lot for a non-english country :omg:

Fernster7

Congratulations queen, she definitely deserves it!:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

RAMROD

All those pharagraphs just turn into one English line? :laughga:

Reminds me a lot with Japanese language :lmao:

Anyway,

Congrats, Adele! Slay in Germany too!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mobster
4 minutes ago, Simon said:

Mehr als 263.000 Mal ist die Platte in den vergangenen sieben Tagen verkauft worden, teilte das Marktforschungsinstitut Gfk nun mit. Gfk Entertainment ermittelt auch die Musik-Charts, an dessen Spitze Adele mit "Hello" natürlich ebenfalls gerade steht. Nur Herbert Grönemeyer hatte in den ersten sieben Tagen mehr Exemplare seines Albums "12" verkauft als nun Adele. 

The fact that the record holder has an album titled 12 and Adele'S last album was titled 21 is more than a simple coincidence... This is some next level illuminati Warholian expedition... :toofunny:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

malazam

Did they call her Miss Piggy??

6 minutes ago, HMLSwine said:

The fact that the record holder has an album titled 12 and Adele'S last album was titled 21 is more than a simple coincidence... This is some next level illuminati Warholian expedition... :toofunny:

I don't see the connection tbh, 21 backwards is 12 but, 21 is not the today record holder so? :laughga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

GagaMyBlood95

Wow that's a lot of bought copies if you have in mind that Germany and other European markets usually get music illegally.

JusKeepBreathin

The insanity begins

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

11 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Wow that's a lot of bought copies if you have in mind that Germany and other European markets usually get music illegally.

Like me :flop:

Mobster
51 minutes ago, malazam said:

I don't see the connection tbh, 21 backwards is 12 but, 21 is not the today record holder so? :laughga:

45003bc67134200014f9beedb7ba7c17.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Supersonic
1 hour ago, malazam said:

No, they referred to the Miss Piggy paraody video of Hello in order to point out the omni-presence of Hello.

Also: Platinum in the first week? Only the queen Adele :omg:

Archived