BABBLYON

Featured Posts

Mobster

ciara-i-bet05-.jpg

Spoiler

Yes, this is me bringiing  ancient feuds back to life

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

PopEmergency

An-tie is the upcoming tie range by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, set to be released to accompany her current sock range. :laughga:

Her turkey looked disgusting. :deadbanana:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

malazam
10 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

An-tie is the upcoming tie range by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, set to be released to accompany her current sock range. :laughga:

Someone change the release date to 'never', please?

another shot before we kiss the other side

LeoFameMonster

It should be changed to, Anti not set to be released but in 6 months it will be released as "Opposite" which will be delayed and then set to release in another 6 months but as "R8-Opposite-Anti". Release date for album end of 2016.

Because Bad girl Riri can't make up her mind..... she will just release the album as all the names.

beyonce1.gif

GloZell Green

:rip: at this point I doubt it'll come before the tour, maybe she's trying to snatch the crown from ARTPOP for the messiest era?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JusKeepBreathin
8 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

:rip: at this point I doubt it'll come before the tour, maybe she's trying to snatch the crown from ARTPOP for the messiest era?

That crown was snatched already

Anti-RIhanna.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived