💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele achieves the best start of the year in France with "25"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

True to the interpreter of " Set Fire to the Rain " , the French public has also rushed to purchase her new record. This is no surprise since her entry into first place in the Top, thus dethroning " From the love " Johnny Hallyday.   In addition, "25" achieves the best start to the year 2015: 169,693 copies have sold in the first week. This is much more than Mylène Farmer who held until the 2015 record with " Interstellar " and 110,000 buyers. We must go back to 2013 to see such good results . That year , the duo Daft Punk attracted 195,000 French with " Random Access Memories" in its first week of operation , including 68,000 in digital . In detail, "25" recognizes physical and sales 143 398 26 295 downloads.

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Adele/news-99911.html

*Rough translation via Google Translate

Dangerous Man

You'll get banned for not using English in the OP. Poot you. 

eli_zps0932edf9.gif

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man
15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

French charts = French.

https://translate.google.fr/

We only need to see the numbers and it's in bold :)

But this isn't a french site and it's a known fact to use English here. You could had put it in your own words even with 1 sentence since numbers wont really explain everything. Google translate is a mess as usual. :)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

The Child

Omg I'm finally having faith in France, tired of seeing Sapes Comme Jamais or another s--tty song topping the charts.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Omg I'm finally having faith in France, tired of seeing Sapes Comme Jamais or another s--tty song topping the charts.

Is the song that bad, never heard before :duck:

Chanson? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

Glad to help her to set that new record ! ^^

I know a lot of people (who usually do not buy any music) who bought it !

The Child
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Is the song that bad, never heard before :duck:

Chanson? 

Trust me you don't want to hear it, it's like s--tty music mixed with s--tty lyrics mixed with s--tty rhythm mixed with ****.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Trust me you don't want to hear it, it's like s--tty music mixed with s--tty lyrics mixed with s--tty rhythm mixed with ****.

O,K, you convinced me. I wont. :laughga::gaycat:

The Child
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

O,K, you convinced me. I wont. :laughga::gaycat:

And it's a big hit in France, all the teenagers are listening to it, the singer is dropping brands every ten seconds like louboutins and all. It's just so s--tty. :toofunny:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

And it's a big hit in France, all the teenagers are listening to it, the singer is dropping brands every ten seconds like louboutins and all. It's just so s--tty. :toofunny:

Oh I see, it's like French phenomenon of Omi's Cheerleader? :laughga:

The Child
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh I see, it's like French phenomenon of Omi's Cheerleader? :laughga:

Almost except the "singer"/rapper has tons of hits who are all s--tty :toofunny:

Archived