Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bowie's Photographer Rock About Terry Richardson: "He's a pig.

User

Featured Posts

At his Taschen book launch party, the seventies iconic rock photographer opined on how Miley Cyrus is not shocking ("a cute little girl pop singer") but controversial fashion shutterbug Terry Richardson is: "He's a pig."

“Miley Cyrus is a cute little girl pop singer. I think she’s really pretty talented, but, to me, it’s kind of sweet," adding that she's not the shock jock she might hope to be. 

Rock has nothing good to say about the fashion shutterbug, from his work, of which one piece happened to be hanging on a nearby gallery wall ("It's garbage, it’s baby stuff, who’s he gonna shock? ... I think that’s childish, very childish") to his notoriously predatory behavior: "And he’s a pig, I know certain young ladies that if it had been my daughter, he wouldn’t have a **** anymore. And I don’t even like him being in the room, but it’s not my gallery. I don’t like f—ing pigs. That’s got no class, it’s got no true design, it has no true aesthetic, it’s just a f—ing asshole waving his **** around. He’s such an ugly c—, it’s just as well he’s got a big ****, 'cause he’d get no action at all.”

the_rise_of_david_bowie_-_h_2015.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/david-bowies-photographer-mick-rock-823703

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

I smell jealousy because of the fact that Terry is in demand while he remains unknown. Not patiucularly in a good way, but still more relevant. Anywho his opinion remains sort of pathetic :laughga::laughga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

He went little bit too far.....dont get me wrong i dont like terry and i consider him more of a **** photographer tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

7 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I smell jealousy because of the fact that Terry is in demand while he remains unknown. Not patiucularly in a good way, but still more relevant. Anywho his opinion remains sort of pathetic :laughga::laughga:

He's not unknown at all

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Rock

What about all the models who spoke against Terry, was that jealousy too?

He's a perv. 

FreePalestine

Swan Heart

I kind of agree with him. From what I've red, Terry is not a person I would like to be around with, really..

Don't like most of his work too, I find it quite tasteless.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived